corsa5000 is offline Associate Member

Take Dbol on non training days

Basically i have hit a pretty bad injury mid cycle and wont be training for the rest of the week to try and let my body recover before it gets worse and puts me out of business for months.

I will continue injecting the sust and deca as normal but have a bit of an issue with the dbol . Shall i continue to use the dbol on the days i do not train now that i have this injury? or lay off it untill i start training again? what is the best thing to do here?

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Why not continue if its only for a week? I would.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    fair enough, i didnt want to waste a load of stuff if i wasnt training

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by corsa5000 View Post
    Basically i have hit a pretty bad injury mid cycle and wont be training for the rest of the week to try and let my body recover before it gets worse and puts me out of business for months.

I will continue injecting the sust and deca as normal but have a bit of an issue with the dbol. Shall i continue to use the dbol on the days i do not train now that i have this injury? or lay off it untill i start training again? what is the best thing to do here?
    You wanna keep consistant levels of the compounds bro...I say take it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by corsa5000 View Post

I will continue injecting the sust and deca as normal but have a bit of an issue with the dbol. Shall i continue to use the dbol on the days i do not train now that i have this injury? or lay off it untill i start training again? what is the best thing to do here?
    If you cant train 110% I would stop the cycle and begin PCT.
    Also DBOL needs to be used DAILY for best results.

rcb123 is offline Junior Member
    no way keep up the d-bol man if u were out of training for over 2 weeks then stop. but a week no way keep taking it.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol helps around the clock... not only when in the gym. Can you focus on the non-injured area, and hit it hard?

Thread Information