novice1 is offline Junior Member

help newbie with cycle

i'm new to this board but have been at bss for awhile. i've asked this question over at bss numerous times but just wanted to get some of your opinions. i am 6'5 210 14% bf and 25 yrs old. never done a cycle. i eat 300+ protein a day and the rest of my diet is clean and i train hard. i am limited on what i can get so i was thinking about a t200 cycle for 10 weeks. is this too long and is 1 cc a good amount. if i take 1cc a week should i take 1/2cc every three days or just 1cc every 7. also i think i can get dbol . should i add this or just do the t200 alone. how should i cycle the dbol if i should take it and also should i taper off the t200 or just stop cold turkey at the end of 10 weeks and then start clomid a week or two later. also how do i cycle the clomid. and last but not least should i get some nolvadex incase of gyno and also should i even worry about hcg or just stick with clomid. sorry to be so long but thanks for your responses.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well if you have some imput before you should have some ideas of your own.

For a first cycle I'd run 8 weeks up the Test to 400mg and Run D-Bol for the first four weeks at 30mg. You will need nolva incase of gyno, and clomid post cycle. Split the injections into two.

No need to taper oil based gear.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    right on big al. i agree.

Ranger Guest
    Big Al is DA Man....Sound, and solid as usual...I'd go with that as well Bro....

Ranger

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    SURE I AGREE TOTALLY WITH BIG AL. JUST IF INSTEAD OF NOLVADEX YOU CAN GET ARIMIDEX , IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Running armidex will double the price of that cycle, and IMO would not be needed in a low dose cycle like that. Stick with what Al said, 4-600mgs test, dbol in the beginning to get started, nolv on hand and here is clomid info

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ghlight=clomid

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Big Al is right again

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well all these guys hit the nail on the head,,,now get to it.

Thread Information