Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sfour_tay is offline Member

best acne script????

im on minocycleen, and it doesnt seem to be working that great for the break outs on my back.

can anyone recommend a better acne med??

anyone have any experince with mino ??

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    people have had good results with doxy.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Roaccutane (spelling), but it has some SERIOUS other side's

What are the sides of roaccutane ?

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Minocycline usually takes about a month before you see results.

Accutane sides are wide... it's hepatotoxic (liver toxic), causes dry skin, dry eyes, dry lips, photo-sensitivity (sensitive to sun, UV), and I've heard it increases time needed to heal after strenuous exercise, as well as possible mood change.

This all depends on the dose. It's the only "cure" for acne, and if I was going to suggest a dose to try... I would say 20-40mg/ED for 1-3 months.

If you do use it, try and get liver function tests every 4 weeks via blood-draw, and make sure you get it drawn after a few days rest from the gym. AST and ALT values will be your primary values to consider for liver toxicity, but GGT and AP levels are also important to read... and as you know AST and ALT are secreted by muscles as well as the liver and can give a higher read if you've recently worked out hard.

It's good to take a break from the Tane too, like 6-8 weeks, or even 3+ months, if you ever go back on for a second cycle, and also recommended to run some sort of liver support protocol between cycles of accutane. I like Liv.52 and Life Support. I do it for about a month.

Hope this helps.

thrill12 is offline New Member
    Accutane works great, though it is getting ridiculously expensive. If you do end up getting it, order it from Canada. They tried to charge me $400 for 60 pills of 20mg, and that was the Genetic. Canada pharm cost $100 with shipping.

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrill12 View Post
    Accutane works great, though it is getting ridiculously expensive. If you do end up getting it, order it from Canada. They tried to charge me $400 for 60 pills of 20mg, and that was the Genetic. Canada pharm cost $100 with shipping.
    I have chemo brain from accutane (cannot concentrate on anything I am always in a daze). Beware of higher doses unless you really need them. The reason I think to snort or plug things now is because accutane was mad expensive so I figured out a much more cost effective way to use it. Accutane pamphlet states 65% to 87% of accutane is excreted in fecal matter when taken orally. To bypass this, I plug it and get all of that 87% into my system. Adjust dosing and MY GOD does it work. I am 100% sure that this method is 3 - 4X as cost effective because of the side effects. It is easy too, just use a leur slip 1mm syringe and pull off the pin before plugging and it is not even noticeable. I am not gay, I just think it is worth it to save 1000s of dollars (on 80mgs daily). If you get the accutane suspension in alcohol you get even more out of plugging, but you cannot really plug more than .5ml at a time because it then becomes uncomfortable because of the alcohol/ extremely fast absorption. I really wish I would have thought of this method sooner before wasting all that money, and my insurance was charging me 280 dollars for 60x 40mg doses (1month). Canada gets me the same quantity for 160$US after shipping and intl fee. Doctor visits and lab work ran me another 250$ a month, before I realized I could just get free bloodwork down the road. All in all I could have done accutane for cheap if I would have known about this shit sooner so I hope this helps someone.

Dang was that with or with insurance?

sweezy is offline Associate Member
    I know something better than all of that and its free..jump in the ocean..It dries the acne up and it will clear it up in 2 days

thrill12 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMER View Post
    Dang was that with or with insurance?
    Insurance said they would cover half, so I guess $200.

Still stupid high.

Well i'll be in costa rica in a month so I'll do that then

jaydream is offline Junior Member

Smile zinc citrate

If you are not on a cycle at the moment "zinc citrate" will help.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMER View Post
    im on minocycleen, and it doesnt seem to be working that great for the break outs on my back.

can anyone recommend a better acne med??

anyone have any experince with mino ??
    its not RX but OTC...acne annihilator by platinum labz works miracles on acne.

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    Although minocycline/doxycycline work well, they are to be taken for long period of time (up to three or four mths) before effects are apparent. Preferably, you shld take this before, during and after your cycle. Similarly, roccutane takes long time to accumulate its beneficial effects in the body for acne.

To resolve the condition, I suggest you can replace minocycline with Augmentin (Amoxycillin+clavulanic acid), which is more potent and taken in shorter period of time and combine it with the use of topical cream like adapalene (Differin gel). Addition of anti-inflammatory enzyme such as Danzen (serratiopeptidase) or lysozymes and anti-histamine (certirizine/ Zytrec) will speed up the recovery.

I strongly advise you to expose yourself to sun-tanning as it may aggravate the condiition by further stimulation of sebaceous glands.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It sounds crazy, but Dawn Dishwashing liquid does wonders on the oil in the skin, google it.

lets not forget that doctor visits and bloodwork might cost more than the script. Every month for this is manditory for all 5 months of the cycle. So plan on 6x doctor visit costs and 5 or 6x bloodwork. Ask your doctor if you can order from canada medicine shop. This place is cheapest I have found and they include a copy of the script with package so that customs does not seize it.

Insurance actually doubled the price on me half way through treatment, then I realized that even with the old good insurance prices, canada was much cheaper.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I get accutane through my souce. Next to the sust, it was the most exspensive part of the order.I am running it @20 mgs per day when cycling.

Best

T

dam i wish i had a source like that !!!

Thread Information