scoonge is offline New Member

all natural...for now i need some help!

ok im 22 yrs old ive been working out consitantly for over a year now...i went from 286lbs down to my current weight of 217lbs with 15% body fat...i know what im doing when i comes to working out/dieting. i know what my body needs when it needs it..ect ect..and i think im ready to go above and beyond.. but not going to lie i dont know much about steroids ..ive been doing a whole lot of research but i want to here it from people with expeirence...my goal is obv. to gain mass and drop fat as well i was wondering what would be a good first cycle and what to use for my PCT with whatever i take...if anyone can help me out that would be cool, any info will be appriciated..thanks guys

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I think you've got a few years left in you before you start messing with AAS. You've got a good thing going, why change it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You to young for steroid , read the stickies and check out the diet section, all your goals will be answered in there, dont run the risk of causing yourself damage by starting to young when your HPTA hasnt fully developed.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I believe you received the answer you needed.

scoonge is offline New Member
    yeaa understood...thanks guys...one more thing..what about cutting? i know diet is the main part and i'm pretty damn strict with that already...would you guys also not recommend like a clen or winstrol cycle? closer to the spring time..

alpmaster is offline Member
    Just to let you know winstrol does absolutely nothing for fat loss. Anyway, post your diet, in detail, in the diet section and we will help greatly in that area.

Thread Information