aircooled is offline New Member

M-DROL (cel) cycle not working, no strength gains in 3 weeks is it fake???

hi guys.....

me and a friend started a cycle of m-drol frmo CEL

im 25 86kg /180 lbs

im in my third week and waiting for the ''explosive'' gains but im still waiting

i started on 10mg ED in the first week, moving to 20 mg ED in teh second week, but suffered bad headaches by the wednesday of the second week (day 10 of cycle) so for the weekend i put the dose down to 10 mg ED and then 15 mg Eda nd back to 20mg, not feeling sides now but have not felt stronger in the gym at all

i have put on roughly 5 lbs in the three weeks,, my diet has been good, with 250g protein each day and roughly the same carbs and all supplements e.g falx seed oil, vits, hawthorne, milk thistle, niacin etc

but not massive gains in strentgh, the increase in weight i put donw to my diet, prior to cycle my diet was half as good.

question is is the m-drol fake??

i have had the sides of headcahes, blurry vision, back pumps

got the m-drol from a british site in october

batch number 52897 Expiry date- june 2012

im quite dissappointed with the results.....is it a good idea with quitting this m-drol and giving H-drol a try for two weeks, i know m-drol is toxic so dont want to over do it but really dont want to quit tthe cycle without making size and strength gains

cheers guys thank you very much

this a ph, what did you expect?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    this a ph, what did you expect?
    Actually bro, Mdrol can be incredible is used right

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Actually bro, Mdrol can be incredible is used right
    I agree. I doubt they would fake a PH, its very cheap. The only thing I can think of is that the OPs diet was off.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I agree. I doubt they would fake a PH, its very cheap. The only thing I can think of is that the OPs diet was off.
    EXACTLY. A friend of mine is running Trenadrol and Epistane. He is 3 weeks in. He has not grown at all. I asked him what he eats and how long he sleeps. He only eats twice a day because he 'isn't hungry'. Go figure. He is eating 2-3 times a day, and just shitty food. Maybe a can of tuna and a piece of bread, three times a day. That's it. That is not even enough to maintain muscle mass on a natural lifting regimen. I say that the diet, training or sleep is off. Mdrol is $24. It would cost just as much, if not more, to fake it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive done a M-drol cycle, didn't give me massive gains but a few lbs are great from a PH, I did have some horrible stomach issues which i feel slowed down my gains.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    What is your batch number??

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I gained 12lbs in a month while taking CEL M-drol at 30mg ED. Of course, my diet was spot on, some of the wieght was water but not much.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    There have been bad batches of m-drol reported weight gain could be because of diet but he should be seeing something by now some strength increase IMO unless he is severely calorie deficient. I say you got a bad batch IMO.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    On spawn w/ a crappy diet I saw 15lbs. now, thats a stack so more powerful but still, should see at least strength by now.

jaydream is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Just finished 3 weeks on M-Drol

HI

I have just finished 3 weeks on M-Drol and have put on 9lbs. From what I understand you only make Gaines in the first 3 weeks. My strength did not go up by much. I put on enough for guys at the gym to ask what I had been taking!

Jaydream

thanks for replys
    my diet is good 250 g protein daily, fruit, oats, maltodextrin pre post workout etc
    surely taking m drol can not be ann exact science and even if my diet was crap should i have not felt a little stronger?
    admittedly pre cycle my diet was crap but on cycle my diet has been good, started at 13stone 7/8 and currently 14 stone 2, so have put on weight
    am i stupid to expect profound results??read m drol is a hardcore ph and people have gained 12 lb's on a 4 week cycle.
    dissappointed with zero strength gains, no effect to libido also but did get headaches and back pumps in 1st week
    im thinking it is a crap batch etc and immeditely stopping
    planning on a dbol cycle next, or does anyone recommend any other strong cycle?

reading gains are made in the 1st 3 weeks so should i ditch this cycle??
    sounds daft but im still hoping the mdrol will ''kick in''

my mdrol
    batch number 52897 Expiry date- june 2012

Thread Information