Thread: Cruising combo?

Corleone1 is offline New Member

Cruising combo?

I am now at the end of 16 weeks of test, tren , deca and Eq, total of 1.5g/w.

I will now cruise 4 months before I start again and my Q is:

Whats the best aas and what dose to use a week to cruise on together with 250 test e/week?

Please! Only answer if you have experience!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont recommend cruising with test. Your body needs time to allow chemical imbalances to stabalize in order for you to get gains again. Plus you just ran a long cycle, so your liptids could usse a break. If anything I would run some GH at about 5-6 iu's and give your hpta time to recover. I used to stay on, yes you keep "gains" ( actual just water retention ) but next cycle it makes gaining much harder. One day Im going to make a thread up explaining this, but believe me your much better off coming off. My friends just started coming off for 6+ months at a time now and he's finally starting to make progress like we did when first starting.

What is your cycle experience?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I dont recommend cruising with test. Your body needs time to allow chemical imbalances to stabalize in order for you to get gains again. Plus you just ran a long cycle, so your liptids could usse a break. If anything I would run some GH at about 5-6 iu's and give your hpta time to recover. I used to stay on, yes you keep "gains" ( actual just water retention ) but next cycle it makes gaining much harder. One day Im going to make a thread up explaining this, but believe me your much better off coming off. My friends just started coming off for 6+ months at a time now and he's finally starting to make progress like we did when first starting.

Agreed but if he is going to cruis he'll need a HRT does of test.

Ok, thanks!

I have trained on and of for 35 years and cycle as well. I am now 51 and 238@10%.

I do blod tests 4 times/y and still everything is ok, even my lipids. I also do small hcg doses and 2-5 ie GH all year round so I dont really care so much of my own testo.

Do you think there is a benefit to let the receptors rest?

What I was thinking was some testo and Eq or Deca or Tren in small weekly doses.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    For cruising I like deca at 200 a week.Good luck.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Corleone1 View Post
    Ok, thanks!

I have trained on and of for 35 years and cycle as well. I am now 51 and 238@10%.

I do blod tests 4 times/y and still everything is ok, even my lipids. I also do small hcg doses and 2-5 ie GH all year round so I dont really care so much of my own testo.

What I was thinking was some testo and Eq or Deca or Tren in small weekly doses.
    Ill tell you there is a definite difference when you come off then go back on. When you stay on then raise your levels you dont get that surge, that "on" cycle feeling. Then you try to make it up with increasing the dosage. I would come off and keep your gh up and you wont lose any gains and your next cycle will feel like your first with enough time off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ill tell you there is a definite difference when you come off then go back on. When you stay on then raise your levels you dont get that surge, that "on" cycle feeling. Then you try to make it up with increasing the dosage. I would come off and keep your gh up and you wont lose any gains and your next cycle will feel like your first with enough time off.
    Just curious BG...... Would one need to start their GH when starting cycle to make sure it's high when comming off..... or could you get away with starting it before pct and running it until the next cycle starts.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ok, thanks!

I have researched and never found any evidence that receptor down regulate so there would be no advantage of taking time off.

Others will disagree but from my own research I have no found evidence that coming off gear helps gains on the next cycle.

A good cruise would be 250mg of test, this will be enough but you could throw in Deca of EQ up to 250mg a week. That’s 500mg of gear which some people use as a cycle so you may not need anything but the test
    Last edited by graeme87; 11-16-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Just curious BG...... Would one need to start their GH when starting cycle to make sure it's high when comming off..... or could you get away with starting it before pct and running it until the next cycle starts.

~Haz~
    Most would say that’s not enough time for HGH to work and that IGF would be a better choice as its faster acting.

I personally don’t like either as they are very expensive and don’t give you much. I think they can be good for older guy 40+ but coming from a guy in his 20’s I got very little from both.

I like insulin better than both. If you are looking to run something (not steroids ) between cycles I’d say it goes, insulin, IGF, HGH. You could even look into clen as they say it’s anti-catabolic.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Ive been told just run your cruise dose of test with nothing else, that way when you add your deca or tren you get the results your looking for. If you run 200ml of deca a week on your cruise what would u run it at on a cycle?

My 2 cents...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    Agreed but if he is going to cruis he'll need a HRT does of test.
    Why would he need a HRT dose of test if cruising on GH as BG suggested?

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    I am now at the end of 16 weeks of test, tren , deca and Eq, total of 1.5g/w.

I will now cruise 4 months before I start again and my Q is:

Whats the best aas and what dose to use a week to cruise on together with 250 test e/week?

Please! Only answer if you have experience!

I would take BG's advice. Also, you really need to chill out with the gear. You just did a 16 week cycle, now you want to stack compounds to cruise with. Don't depend on the gear so much. If you really want to cruise, just use straight Test. I don't understand why you would stack it. The point of cruising is to maintain what you gained during your cycle, not to literally start another low dose cycle. A low dose of Test will do that for you.
    Last edited by workoutfreak078; 11-16-2009 at 02:18 PM.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    I would at least start it at the beginning of the cycle, give you IGF levels some time to build up and stabilize.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    Most would say that’s not enough time for HGH to work and that IGF would be a better choice as its faster acting.

I personally don’t like either as they are very expensive and don’t give you much. I think they can be good for older guy 40+ but coming from a guy in his 20’s I got very little from both.

I.
    Must have been crapy GH because many of my friends in their 20's get great results from GH. How do you think all these young BB'rs today are getting so big, gear alone?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

please make that thread BG.

this is something i am looking into now, and would luv for u to share ur knowledge man..

Thanks for all replys!

I have Gh direct from the farmacy and I also measure Igf-1 levels, they are about some more than the upper recomended limit.
    Also one can say that I am on hrt and pct all the time as I with my doctor do 250 x 3/week Hcg and 0.25 Arimidex all year round. So I also have my own test level working. I have own levels of about 15 (10-30).
    That I can see is if I rely on my own test is that my bf will often increase from 8-10% to 12-15 as the most (Bod-Pod).
    I havnt either read any about receptor down regulation and my doctor, who is my countrys best androlog says the same.
    My plan was to have a good testo level even off and to that some compound that helped me to keep my fatfree mass without to much androgens.

Lets say I decide to cruise with testo and some more. What is best to use? Deca ? Eq or Tren ? Of course all with long esters.

Anyone?

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    If you decide to cruise,which is a bad idea,you should do so with test only. And when its time to do a cycle you throw in deca or eq or something else.

Its your choice.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^I agree.

If you choose to cruse, test and GH is all you need.

Use the 19nors and other fun things for your blasts.

Thread Information