Thread: T-bol only ?

T-bol only ?

is a t-bol only cycle really effective ? ....is it comparable to var , or should i fork out the cash and go wit var .?

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I used to be interested in a var cycle. But the more I read and learned, the more I realized why do an expensive var cycle when you can do a cheap Test cycle and get more out of it.

so your answer is that you would get alot more out of a test cycle ? ......i did two test cycle and i lost some hair from it so it makes me nervous . .

JinNtonic is offline Member
    IMO yes. But I have not run var.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    tbol only is actually a nice cycle. tbol/var is a nice combo as well, other than primo tbol/var is about the only cycle I would use without test.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    is a t-bol only cycle really effective ? ....is it comparable to var , or should i fork out the cash and go wit var .?
    If your only going to run one thing and its an oral AAS,,,go with the ANAVAR .

big how many cycles have you been on , which gear have you used .. has tbol been comparible to any of those cycles ? . what did gain on it ...i really dont want to go on a combo since that would run my wallet i would just spend more and buy hgh

**** is anavar comparible to t-bol tho ? .. and how does anavar compare to any other cycles you been on ?

Big
    I don't have the patience to list my cycle history, but it is extensive. I ran a tbol only cycle years ago and kept around 15lbs, 50mg for 5 weeks if memory serves. tbol at around 30mg/day with var at around 60mg/day is a great cycle.

alright thanks for the heads up Big appreciate it alot . wow 15 pounds off of a tbol only is really good , how much bodyfat did you loose , and was the strength gains good? have your tried var only too , whats better tbol or var only ?

Big
    strength gain was really good, I forget the specifics though, it was long ago. I would prefer tbol only to var only, but would prefer tbol/var together to either individually.

Ok thanks alot bud . i guess i will save the money and go with tbol over var . is it comparable to a test cycle ?

Big
    well in addition to the growth of test, I REALLY like the way I feel on test. test gives me a feeling of well-being, great libido, etc. strength gains alone with tbol I would feel are comparable with a mild test cycle, but as to the way I feel on a compound, test is king.

so as far as results..its pretty comparible to a test cycle like 400mg a week ?

Big
    everyone is different, the only way you will know for sure is to run an independent cycle of each and see how you like them. I responded well to tbol, many guys feel it's a waste.

yeh i ran two diff cycles with test , i like test e alot better then prop . i guess i wil have to run a t-bol only cycle and see what happens .. yeh alot of people like var on here, i didnt get to read much on peoples oppinion on t-bol .

Big
    yeah for some reason tbol isn't as popular as it used to be. maybe it's just availability.

ohlsson is offline Junior Member
    is it possible to run a tbol cycle 2 to 3 times a year without worrying much about liver damage?

Thread Information