ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member

Question how high do u think test can be run?

in my second cycle and going to be running 800mg testerone cyp

was originally running 400 test
    400 tren

but feel trens not the best way to go about for a second cycle

so ive dropped then tren and now just gonna run test

wanted opinions on how high people have run tests and did they see the added benefits from increasing the dosage

from the reading ive doen and research it seems up to 750mg is documented to keep on having a increasing anabolic effect, without diminishing returns

cant find any studies finding higher dosages then that

from peoples personal experiences, how high have you run test?

and did you see the added benefit when u uped the dosage?

dh-dude is offline New Member
    I'm sure a lot of people here will tell you "you don't need more Test, all you need is to eat better and train harder". There may be some truth to that.

However, steroids are "dose respondant" ...more Test equals more muscle and less body fat. It really depends how much risk you are comfortable with, and what your fitness goals are. I know many people who will shoot as much as 2 grams of Test per week. Many of these same people also use growth hormone , insulin , and several other drugs as well. These guys look amazing.

I'm not suggesting you do this.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dh-dude View Post
    I'm sure a lot of people here will tell you "you don't need more Test, all you need is to eat better and train harder". There may be some truth to that.

However, steroids are "dose respondant" ...more Test equals more muscle and less body fat. It really depends how much risk you are comfortable with, and what your fitness goals are. I know many people who will shoot as much as 2 grams of Test per week. Many of these same people also use growth hormone , insulin , and several other drugs as well. These guys look amazing.

I'm not suggesting you do this.

lol can yous anser my question not make random suggestions, i know der people that run 2 grams

im asking for peoples experiences,

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I started noticing my mega gains when I was hitting between 1250-1500mgs a week. I know people who do more but that is my perfect number.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

wow that much? well least it makes me feel 800mg isnt that bad lol

anyone else

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    bro..look at it this way... we produce like something naturally on the high end 77mgs ew.. so 800mgs would be 10 times as much naturally.. NOT BAD.

I am one who will NEVER discourage someone from mega-dosing because I believe steroids to be 100% safe not matter HOW MUCH YOU TAKE !! This hype where you are GOING TO 100% DIE OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK IN YOUR 40-50's is a bunch of bullshit !!

People were doing 5-6grams of test per week and guess what THEY ARE STILL UP AND TICKING !! Whoever tells you that The dose you choose to run is too much is a SCARED PERSON. People fear the UNKNOWN and to be honest that's where all this steroidmania comes from.. FEAR. Fear it will make you have Huge cancerous tumors, fear it will kill you in the process. Fear that you don't know what sides you could have. Fear that running two 19-nor's will 100% cause progesterone related gyno(which it won't I love love love the NPP/TREN combo) But it's just FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR .. everything.

I fear walking out my door more than a little 10ml bottle... You have to determine what is best for you bro.. It's YOUR BODY and you obviously have goals to achieve do you want to *****foot your cycles around in FEAR that you could be taking too much and ruin a possible good cycle??

Here's another thing. I hate when people recommend a standard 500mgs per week for 12 weeks E or C cycle ... first off you have to take into account ESTER WEIGHT.. so that 500mgs even though it says it is 500mgs .. ISNT !! It's more like 350mgs... That's slightly above TRT dosage.. and actually LOWER than Mine (I take 400mgs per week HRT).. So why such a LOW AMOUNT RECOMMENDED TO NEWBIES... I'll tell you why... FEAR !!!!

I think everyone should start out at 750mg of Test E or C.. or if you choose PROP then 650mgs. And if you run suspension the a straight 500mgs of it. Because those doses will put YOU approximately around that 500mgs Mark... which is a good place to start out.. this much is true.. but a TRUE 500mgs.

But back to you.. Seriously.. How BIG do you wanna be?? Are you dedicated enough to eat 6000kcals a day? Can you train hard everyday you go to the gym? DO YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH??

If you can answer YES to any of those.. especially the last one.. The bro.. SLAM AS MUCH TEST AS YOU FEEL NECESSARY. Dont let anyone dissuade you from their goals.. because What you use is your EXPERIENCE..How much you need to run is your BUSINESS ..The bottom line is to tell those meatheads to Keep their opinions about abuse to thereselves ...No one cares to here it and no one gives a fvck to read about it..I know i dont i just cut them out like cancer

Try telling an outsider you only do a little tiny bit.. HAHAHAHA.. Yah riight.

And facts are no matter how much you use or little u do in the eyes of the outsiders we all are the chemical demons ...A ****ing villain at that using a controlled substance act that categorized Anabolic Steroid into the same class as drugs like heroin and cocaine....Its sad but true....

It sickens me to no end when someone flames someone about abusing steroids...Someone will write out a cycle to share with us and then you have some assclown flame him about hes abusing steroids and this and that...Please save it Jesus man...I feel they are looking for attention just to make them feel like a goody goody gummy drop...To me its the BIGGEST COP -OUT i can ever read or hear about.First off, NO ONE has written the book on how much to use steroids ...Steroids is an experience....There isnt nothing more about it...We are all men here and whatever u do you accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions....We dont need GOD pointing fingers about whats to much and how much you should use...How the fvck would they know whats to much?Did they read it in some mickey mouse steroid book? Or do they just gauge it their-selves and make it up as they go?...It so fvcking bogus to flame those that they feel use to much when they're playing dart games too...

So here's my final thing to say to you bro.. because as you can tell I am getting worked up about this issue... IF YOU WANT TO DO 800mgs GO FOR IT !!! If you have cycles under your belt and plan to compete one day or just wanna be a straight up MASS MONSTER... PM ME.. I have some cycle ideas for you.. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.. Not for PANSIES !!! Not for people who THINK Steroids are DANGEROUS.. These are REAL WORLD MASS BUILDING CYCLE SUGGESTIONS.. Up to you if you wanna take a Moment to look at them.. They are just a PM away.. That's all... and this way NO ONE WILL FLAME YOU FOR CONSIDERING ABOUT "DOING TOO MUCH"...

Oh and P.S.-- Sorry but the ingnorant comments I made to you in another Thread.. Forgive and Forget?? I was having a BAD DAY.. didn't mean to take it out on you...

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I have heard that the "magic" starts at 3 G a week.
    Most I have heard someone doing is 7 G pr week of aas+peptides.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your doing way to much for your second cycle, more is not always better, you need to use the least possible, were the hell are you going to be on your 4th cycle!! your way of thinking is way off.

Ive used 5g's (SHIC)and ive known guys who have used 9g's, but sides vs gains needs to be considered, there is a limit were it doesnt work better the more you use!

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Depends on you I guess. I was on 500mg a week of Test E and in my fourth week my BP went waaayy too high for my liking. Whatever you're comfortable with.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Everybody reacts different to this stuff bro. There are very few hard and fast rules once you get a few cycles in. All any of us has to go on is our own experience. I think most of the text-book answers you receive on these boards will leave you stuck at an intermediate level, because these boards are largely controlled by vocal intermediates.

My experience will be no good for you, because you might be one of those guys who gets bitch tits and body shuts down on 300mg week, where i can run a couple grams a week no problem. Right now you dont have much experience--you only ran one cycle. Thats not enough experience to base a megadose on; On the other hand, I see no reason why you should fear 750-800mgs, as you proposed, depending on what your past experience was in your previous cycle.

The strangest thing here is that I agree with everything that has been posted so far. No reason to fear megadosing when the time comes if you can tolerate it, but damn get some experience in first bro and work your way up to see how you are going to be affected by it.

Good luck with your cycle. Cheers to all.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    It really depends on the person I dont get much off 500mg but 750and up is a huge difference for some reason. 750-800mg of test is about right IMO I dont personally feel its worth the time and risks involved to waste time with a lower dose. First cycle fine because you dont know how you will respond yet, after that I would bump it up maybe try some npp instead of the tren to get an idea how your body likes 19nor steroids ? You should have a better idea than anyone how you respond to test and I definitely think 800mg is a safe dose just keep some ani E's on hand and crush some weights.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post

400 tren

wanted opinions on how high people have run tests and did they see the added benefits from increasing the dosage

from the reading ive doen and research it seems up to 750mg is documented to keep on having a increasing anabolic effect, without diminishing returns

the problem you have is when you reach your magic number weather it be 1gram or 10grams you get to a point were as dosage increases the side effects increase more than the gains do so there is a tipping point were you need acne, ai's and blood pressure control on hand there are lucky ones who have hardly any sides at high dosages. you can avoid unwanted sides by adding another substance that you get less sides from therefore increasing your gains and reducing sides.
    Last edited by wharton; 11-28-2009 at 12:31 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    bro..look at it this way... we produce like something naturally on the high end 77mgs ew.. so 800mgs would be 10 times as much naturally.. NOT BAD.

I am one who will NEVER discourage someone from mega-dosing because I believe steroids to be 100% safe not matter HOW MUCH YOU TAKE !! This might be the most reckless and dangerous comment I have seen on this board.This hype where you are GOING TO 100% DIE OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK IN YOUR 40-50's is a bunch of bullshit !!

People were doing 5-6grams of test per week and guess what THEY ARE STILL UP AND TICKING !! Whoever tells you that The dose you choose to run is too much is a SCARED PERSON.Or maybe from someone who has a healthy respect for what they are putting into their body? People fear the UNKNOWN and to be honest that's where all this steroidmania comes from.. FEAR. Fear it will make you have Huge cancerous tumors, fear it will kill you in the process. Fear that you don't know what sides you could have. Fear that running two 19-nor's will 100% cause progesterone related gyno(which it won't I love love love the NPP/TREN combo)Just cause it didnt with you doesnt mean it wont for anyone else. But it's just FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR .. everything.

I fear walking out my door more than a little 10ml bottle... You have to determine what is best for you bro.. It's YOUR BODY and you obviously have goals to achieve do you want to *****foot your cycles around in FEAR that you could be taking too much and ruin a possible good cycle??

Here's another thing. I hate when people recommend a standard 500mgs per week for 12 weeks E or C cycle ... first off you have to take into account ESTER WEIGHT.. so that 500mgs even though it says it is 500mgs .. ISNT !! It's more like 350mgs... That's slightly above TRT dosage.. and actually LOWER than Mine (I take 400mgs per week HRT).. So why such a LOW AMOUNT RECOMMENDED TO NEWBIES... I'll tell you why... FEAR !!!!Or maybe some people dont need that amount to grow? I have never even exceeded your TRT dosage and I have more muscle than quite a few people who run 3 times that amount. Not trying to sound egotistical just stating what I see.

I think everyone should start out at 750mg of Test E or C.. or if you choose PROP then 650mgs. And if you run suspension the a straight 500mgs of it. Because those doses will put YOU approximately around that 500mgs Mark... which is a good place to start out.. this much is true.. but a TRUE 500mgs.

But back to you.. Seriously.. How BIG do you wanna be?? Are you dedicated enough to eat 6000kcals a day? Can you train hard everyday you go to the gym? DO YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH??

If you can answer YES to any of those.. especially the last one.. The bro.. SLAM AS MUCH TEST AS YOU FEEL NECESSARY. Dont let anyone dissuade you from their goals.. because What you use is your EXPERIENCE..How much you need to run is your BUSINESS ..The bottom line is to tell those meatheads to Keep their opinions about abuse to thereselves ...No one cares to here it and no one gives a fvck to read about it..I know i dont i just cut them out like cancerAgain I disagree, if you need to run 5 times the dosage to keep up with others your genetic limitations are going to be the weak link in your chain. Then again if you truly believe they are 100% safe no matter what dosage you use just keep adding more and more into your syringe.

And facts are no matter how much you use or little u do in the eyes of the outsiders we all are the chemical demons ...A ****ing villain at that using a controlled substance act that categorized Anabolic Steroid into the same class as drugs like heroin and cocaine....Its sad but true....

It sickens me to no end when someone flames someone about abusing steroids...Someone will write out a cycle to share with us and then you have some assclown flame him about hes abusing steroids and this and that...Please save it Jesus man...I feel they are looking for attention just to make them feel like a goody goody gummy drop...To me its the BIGGEST COP -OUT i can ever read or hear about.First off, NO ONE has written the book on how much to use steroids ...Steroids is an experience....There isnt nothing more about it...We are all men here and whatever u do you accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions....We dont need GOD pointing fingers about whats to much and how much you should use...the fvck would they know whats to much?Did they read it in some mickey mouse steroid book? Or do they just gauge it their-selves and make it up as they go?...It so fvcking bogus to flame those that they feel use to much when they're playing dart games too...

So here's my final thing to say to you bro.. because as you can tell I am getting worked up about this issue... IF YOU WANT TO DO 800mgs GO FOR IT !!! If you have cycles under your belt and plan to compete one day or just wanna be a straight up MASS MONSTER... PM ME.. I have some cycle ideas for you.. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.. Not for PANSIES !!! Not for people who THINK Steroids are DANGEROUS.. These are REAL WORLD MASS BUILDING CYCLE SUGGESTIONS.. Up to you if you wanna take a Moment to look at them.. They are just a PM away.. That's all... and this way NO ONE WILL FLAME YOU FOR CONSIDERING ABOUT "DOING TOO MUCH"...This whole mindset about "real world mass" and that someone who feels there could be health repercussions and/or negative side effects is somehow a pansie or faint hearted is scary.

Oh and P.S.-- Sorry but the ingnorant comments I made to you in another Thread.. Forgive and Forget?? I was having a BAD DAY.. didn't mean to take it out on you...
    I still love ya Duece but I gotta speak against you in this one.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    X2

AgainstTheMachine is offline New Member
    my magic number is 750mgs a week. i have used 2,000 mgs a week for weeks and ate more and tried to train harder, but still no difference for me. i went to the bathroom a lot more from eating more. everybody is different.

benNV is offline New Member
    A big difference i noticed between a High vs Moderate Test dose is that i seemed to become leaner with a high dose (1800mg)

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benNV View Post
    A big difference i noticed between a High vs Moderate Test dose is that i seemed to become leaner with a high dose (1800mg)
    This is interesting.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    first how long has it been since you ran your last cycle?

what are your goals with this cycle?

Yes I think you should move up but double is a little over board for your second cycle,

Have you though about running any other compounds (not tren ) mast, deca , winn, or so on?

for a second cycle i would top out at around 600mg ew JMO

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post

Yes I think you should move up but double is a little over board for your second cycle,

Have you though about running any other compounds (not tren ) mast, deca , winn, or so on?

x2....

You've only done 1 cycle buddy, don't get ahead of yourself.

Why don't you just switch to short esters, I guarantee they will own you..

No need to be the 'hero' and double your test dosage.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

400 tren

Whats the highest you have ran TEST yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

I am one who will NEVER discourage someone from mega-dosing because I believe steroids to be 100% safe not matter HOW MUCH YOU TAKE !! This hype where you are GOING TO 100% DIE OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK IN YOUR 40-50's is a bunch of bullshit !!

People were doing 5-6grams of test per week and guess what THEY ARE STILL UP AND TICKING !! Whoever tells you that The dose you choose to run is too much is a SCARED PERSON. People fear the UNKNOWN and to be honest that's where all this steroidmania comes from.. FEAR. Fear it will make you have Huge cancerous tumors, fear it will kill you in the process. Fear that you don't know what sides you could have. Fear that running two 19-nor's will 100% cause progesterone related gyno(which it won't I love love love the NPP/TREN combo) But it's just FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR .. everything.

Here's another thing. I hate when people recommend a standard 500mgs per week for 12 weeks E or C cycle ... first off you have to take into account ESTER WEIGHT.. so that 500mgs even though it says it is 500mgs .. ISNT !! It's more like 350mgs... That's slightly above TRT dosage.. and actually LOWER than Mine (I take 400mgs per week HRT).. So why such a LOW AMOUNT RECOMMENDED TO NEWBIES... I'll tell you why... FEAR !!!!

If you can answer YES to any of those.. especially the last one.. The bro.. SLAM AS MUCH TEST AS YOU FEEL NECESSARY. Dont let anyone dissuade you from their goals.. because What you use is your EXPERIENCE..How much you need to run is your BUSINESS ..The bottom line is to tell those meatheads to Keep their opinions about abuse to thereselves ...No one cares to here it and no one gives a fvck to read about it..I know i dont i just cut them out like cancer

It sickens me to no end when someone flames someone about abusing steroids...Someone will write out a cycle to share with us and then you have some assclown flame him about hes abusing steroids and this and that...Please save it Jesus man...I feel they are looking for attention just to make them feel like a goody goody gummy drop...To me its the BIGGEST COP -OUT i can ever read or hear about.First off, NO ONE has written the book on how much to use steroids ...Steroids is an experience....There isnt nothing more about it...We are all men here and whatever u do you accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions....We dont need GOD pointing fingers about whats to much and how much you should use...How the fvck would they know whats to much?Did they read it in some mickey mouse steroid book? Or do they just gauge it their-selves and make it up as they go?...It so fvcking bogus to flame those that they feel use to much when they're playing dart games too...

So here's my final thing to say to you bro.. because as you can tell I am getting worked up about this issue... IF YOU WANT TO DO 800mgs GO FOR IT !!! If you have cycles under your belt and plan to compete one day or just wanna be a straight up MASS MONSTER... PM ME.. I have some cycle ideas for you.. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.. Not for PANSIES !!! Not for people who THINK Steroids are DANGEROUS.. These are REAL WORLD MASS BUILDING CYCLE SUGGESTIONS.. Up to you if you wanna take a Moment to look at them.. They are just a PM away.. That's all... and this way NO ONE WILL FLAME YOU FOR CONSIDERING ABOUT "DOING TOO MUCH"...

lol naaa not scared at all, just wanted peoples experiences since from the reading ive done it shows up to 750mg test had increasing benefits, just wanted to c other peoples experiences to see how high they ran it and saw increasing benefits
    and yea np bout other day u were really worked up i could tell

Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    I have heard that the "magic" starts at 3 G a week.
    Most I have heard someone doing is 7 G pr week of aas+peptides.
    lol yea little to advance for second cycle, im sure it be pretty magical though

Have you though about running any other compounds (not tren) mast, deca , winn, or so on?

my first cycle was 600mg of test a week, with a kicker of 40mg daily of dianabol , masterons to expenisive to get a hold of atm, deca just hasnt really interested me at all, winnie seems to be a leaning compound rather then bulk, i was looking into drol

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    x2....

You've only done 1 cycle buddy, don't get ahead of yourself.

Why don't you just switch to short esters, I guarantee they will own you..

No need to be the 'hero' and double your test dosage.
    ive tried using prop and just cant handle the muscle soreness that goes with it, screws up my training

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Whats the highest you have ran TEST yourself?
    600mg weekly

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    lol fireguy, always a helping hand

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I really like anadrol for a bulk bro,,,

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
    Everybody reacts different to this stuff bro. There are very few hard and fast rules once you get a few cycles in. All any of us has to go on is our own experience. I think most of the text-book answers you receive on these boards will leave you stuck at an intermediate level, because these boards are largely controlled by vocal intermediates.

My experience will be no good for you, because you might be one of those guys who gets bitch tits and body shuts down on 300mg week, where i can run a couple grams a week no problem. Right now you dont have much experience--you only ran one cycle. Thats not enough experience to base a megadose on; On the other hand, I see no reason why you should fear 750-800mgs, as you proposed, depending on what your past experience was in your previous cycle.

The strangest thing here is that I agree with everything that has been posted so far. No reason to fear megadosing when the time comes if you can tolerate it, but damn get some experience in first bro and work your way up to see how you are going to be affected by it.

Good luck with your cycle. Cheers to all.
    My views as well given everyone realizes that anytime you increase dosages it can cause more sides. Some do fine while others may not. There are no set rules!

alpmaster is offline Member
    Thanks goes to fireguy.

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    ranging1 i rememeber you nailed the gym and made phenomenol gains off d-bol as a kicker, take urself back,. remember?!? throwin 2-5kg raises on each db bro!

i'd consider drol or even d-bol once again in your cdase, especially becdause you're fairly lean as it is.

i won't ever go back to d-bol...hated life on it. hated the water weight, not fitting into work pants and all haha

I really like anadrol for a bulk bro,,,
    hmm thanks i might stack that with test then

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    My views as well given everyone realizes that anytime you increase dosages it can cause more sides. Some do fine while others may not. There are no set rules!
    thanks, think ill increase the dosgae since test at 600 didnt give me any sides execpt bloat

Quote Originally Posted by HustlerBrah View Post
    ranging1 i rememeber you nailed the gym and made phenomenol gains off d-bol as a kicker, take urself back,. remember?!? throwin 2-5kg raises on each db bro!

i'd consider drol or even d-bol once again in your cdase, especially becdause you're fairly lean as it is.

i won't ever go back to d-bol...hated life on it. hated the water weight, not fitting into work pants and all haha
    hmmm good point i did make crazy gains off dbol while on test, might stack that again or drol

fukk but i hated the bloat like you, just fuking annoying

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    hmm thanks i might stack that with test then

thanks, think ill increase the dosgae since test at 600 didnt give me any sides execpt bloat

hmmm good point i did make crazy gains off dbol while on test, might stack that again or drol

fukk but i hated the bloat like you, just fuking annoying
    Your a typical young bodybuilder who as tunnel vision and who cant see further than the end of a syringe or tablets, you used way to much on your first cycle! you even used tren at the end, now your upping the test dose to 800mgs on your 2nd cycle, not only that your thinking of upping it again because you didn't get any sides on your first run, your cycling to close together and you give the wrong impression to young BB's, you reckless and you want to learn how to build muscle on the least amount of gear with the longest time off inbetween cycles.

If there are any newbies reading please take no notice of this guy,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your a typical young bodybuilder who as tunnel vision and who cant see further than the end of a syringe or tablets, you used way to much on your first cycle! you even used tren at the end, now your upping the test dose to 800mgs on your 2nd cycle, not only that your thinking of upping it again because you didn't get any sides on your first run, your cycling to close together and you give the wrong impression to young BB's, you reckless and you want to learn how to build muscle on the least amount of gear with the longest time off inbetween cycles.

If there are any newbies reading please take no notice of this guy,
    thanks for the help marcus

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your gonna do wat your gonna do rangin but i gotta agree wit Marcus that you dont really need to up the test for your second cycle..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

^^^^ so ur saying 800mg is more then enough for second cycle?

neways im gonna stick to 800mg and see how it goes

thanks for all the help and info everyone

Thread Information