projectsherv is offline Associate Member

does any1 else have this prob?

ok well the main reason im writing this is to vent about some things. Well my dad knows im juicing and he just comes up to me and says random shit that he knows damn well will piss me off. I just get home from the gym, he comes in and says, "hey man you look like your getting fat as hell, whats wrong with you?" or "hey man you look like about 40% bodyfat" when i am freakin 12-13%. I just wanted to know if any1 else has any1 that trys to bring them down no matter how far they get or how hard they work.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    When I was on my cycle I was getting crap about eating all the time. My friends kept saying I was getting fat since my face was nice and bloated. Just ignore it they have no idea whats you are doing and you'll be the one laughing in the end.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in the exact same boat my last cycle... my face and gut were nicely bloated since I was retaining so much water. I looked smooth all over. My relatives and co-workers would constantly yap about how 'fat' I was getting because of how much I've been eating. Some people will criticize things they have absolutely no idea about. Just take it in stride and keep piling on the plates

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    projectsherv,

There are more issues here than you think. If your father of all people keeps saying these things, then there are issues that he needs to workout for himself. This is far less your issue than his. Next time he says something like that to you, gently smile and remind him that he's your father and supposed to be your strong, guiding support. Then, hand him a business card to a near by psychologist.

Take these negative interactions with your father and use them to your advantage by learning the following lesson now (which will benefit you infinitely in the future):

Learn to ignore his silly behavior. Understand deep within you that you have goals for your body that neither your father nor any other name-calling idiot can keep you from...and, finally: Don't let him EVER see that he's getting to you, else he'll keep coming back for more--like a dog that has tasted blood.

Best of luck. Keep your eyes on your goals.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-09-2003 at 07:35 PM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BASK8KACE
    projectsherv,

There are more issues here than you think. If your father of all people keeps saying these things, then there are issues that he needs to workout for himself. This is far less your issue than his. Next time he says something like that to you, gently smile and remind him that he's your father and supposed to be your strong, guiding support. Then, hand him a business card to a near by psychologist.

Take these negative interactions with your father and use them to your advantage by learning the following lesson now (which will benefit you infinitely in the future):

Learn to ignore his silly behavior. Understand deep within you that you have goals for your body that neither your father nor any other name-calling idiot can keep you from...and, finally: Don't let him EVER see that he's getting to you else he'll keep coming back for more like a dog that's tasted blood.

Best of luck. Keep your eyes on your goals.
    Good advice bro!

OG

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    bask8kase, thanks for the advice bro.

greatinflate is offline Junior Member
    yea im so bloated at 230 right now a guy asked me if i weighed 260 today! i thought, wtf i dont look 260 do i?

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Man, I get the same shit, everyone is like, your gettng a belly man, well, I guess a I got a little one from all the water and cals, but man it sucks to hear it. I can't wait to start cutting and let everyone see a belly they can wash their clothes on! *lol*

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i get the same shit from my dad- hes pissed off cause im stronger than him. but then again hes always been an abusive bastard. he acknowledges that i look ripped and strong as hell- but he always adds that im not natural and i stick myself to get like this. its fucked up bro... dont let shit get to you

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    BASK8KACE, It seems you got the right outlook on life, I too apreciate your point of view. I would give money to see the look on his face after he recieves that card....

Thread Information