georgebanks is offline Junior Member

Lost sex drive all of a suden. why?

Ok.. I've been using low doses of test (125mg on average) per week for quite some time, and occasionally I add a bit of deca for joints usually around the same dose. My sex drive has been awesome for the past couple months but all of a sudden the last 2 nights I've had no sex drive and no erection. I've even stopped waking up with an erection. Does anyone have any idea why this could happen?

benNV is offline New Member
    Alot of different factors can determine your libido not just your testosterone levels

Someguy123 is offline Member
    probably has something to do with shutting yourself down on deca . and then not taking enough test, to mimic natural levels.

csmokingman is offline New Member
    how often did you throw deca in to the mix? When was the last time you used deca?
    Losing your libido for a few days isn't all that uncommon. I'd give it another week and see how your sex drive is before you change up your regimen. Maybe your not using enough test for the amount of deca you are using, or maybe you are just tired and stressed out. You need to give it more time, hopefully its just a bad couple days for your dick.

A-roid is offline New Member
    could it be anything to do with not using pct to restore your natural test?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Could be that prolactin levels are too high. I would start by increasing test dosage to 300 mgs per week. Next move would be get some caber or drop deca .

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by georgebanks View Post
    Ok.. I've been using low doses of test (125mg on average) per week for quite some time, and occasionally I add a bit of deca for joints usually around the same dose. My sex drive has been awesome for the past couple months but all of a sudden the last 2 nights I've had no sex drive and no erection. I've even stopped waking up with an erection. Does anyone have any idea why this could happen?
    Estrogen .. Too low or too high of a estrogen level can cause it ..( or high prolactin level).

also for alot of peeps it turns out to be psychological .( not saying this is your reason ).. You would have to get some blood work done to know for sure..

Are you using any AI's ??

Merc.

Thread Information