xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

My PCT is going BAD!

Ok did a 10 week cycle loved it great gains ect but at the end of the cycle I was called back into work and have been working 6-7 days a week out of town and my diet and workouts came to a crashing halt during the last week of my cycle and now into 1 week of my pct.

Cycle was test e 500mg a week
    40mg dbol ed first 6 weeks

I'm doing
    clomid 100/50/50/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20

What should I do? I need some advice. I'm working 10-14 hour days and REALLY REALLY don't have the time to pack food each day or go to the gym..

Are there any risks I should be aware of from doing a pct with this type of diet and training?

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Is your job physical?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    utilize shakes when you cant eat but make sure you utilize whole food as your first option when possible. find 30 minutes to workout. doesnt have to be at the gym...be creative. your workouts should be shorter anyway....

other then that good luck. sometimes priorities get in the way of our wants.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    how is it you dont have time to train or eat?? i work 14 hours a day, and still hit the gym after work. it sucks, but its a sacrifice you gotta make, if you wanna make/keep gains. fortunately my job allows me time to eat. i dont know what kind of work you do, but if i worked 10-14 hours a day, and they didnt give me 3 breaks to go eat, i would quit.

if its just that you dont have time to prep and cook food on your breaks. then you need to do something alternative. go buy 3 or 4 footlong subs from subway if you have to. so you then have 4 pre made meals ready to go for your workday. there is always a way to get your calories, its just a matter of wether youre willing to make the sacrifice or not.

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Is your job physical?
    Yes I climb towers and poles all day.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    utilize shakes when you cant eat but make sure you utilize whole food as your first option when possible. find 30 minutes to workout. doesnt have to be at the gym...be creative. your workouts should be shorter anyway....

other then that good luck. sometimes priorities get in the way of our wants.
    Thanks for the advice so guess i'll be doing some push ups or something hell idk

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    how is it you dont have time to train or eat?? i work 14 hours a day, and still hit the gym after work. it sucks, but its a sacrifice you gotta make, if you wanna make/keep gains. fortunately my job allows me time to eat. i dont know what kind of work you do, but if i worked 10-14 hours a day, and they didnt give me 3 breaks to go eat, i would quit.

if its just that you dont have time to prep and cook food on your breaks. then you need to do something alternative. go buy 3 or 4 footlong subs from subway if you have to. so you then have 4 pre made meals ready to go for your workday. there is always a way to get your calories, its just a matter of wether youre willing to make the sacrifice or not.

I work out of town staying out of a hotel room so it's just not as easy but i'm starting to figure out ways to eat better just goto the store and buy alot of turkey breast. I had this all planned out better but I was laid off from several months and decided to workout and then run the cycle, everything was spot on and this got called back to work around my final injection so it just threw a wrench in my plan... I'll get it worked out just wanted to make sure that doing a bad diet/workout wasn't going to have awful effects on me

alpmaster is offline Member
    Bull shit. I can recall at least two full semesters where I was swamped with work (30+hours a week) and taking 5-6 classes. Always made it to work, got a 3.1 average, ate ever 2-3 hours (tupperware, buy a lot of it), and never missed a training session.

There's people out there with more difficult situations than you and still make every meal and make every session, the only difference is who wants it more. If you really want it, you'll make it work, and make it work well. If you don't, you'll make excuses. Don't take this as an insult, but it is the honest equation.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Bull shit. I can recall at least two full semesters where I was swamped with work (30+hours a week) and taking 5-6 classes. Always made it to work, got a 3.1 average, ate ever 2-3 hours (tupperware, buy a lot of it), and never missed a training session.

There's people out there with more difficult situations than you and still make every meal and make every session, the only difference is who wants it more. If you really want it, you'll make it work, and make it work well. If you don't, you'll make excuses. Don't take this as an insult, but it is the honest equation.
    Dude I don't take offence to that because I agree with it, I guess the better part of me doesn't want to have to sacrifice so much time but i'll need to do something, I won't just let myself get fat I plan on staying in good shape

and how about clomid effects?

Seen alot of people say had bad experiences on clomid i'm not getting any yet can these hit later in the pct or what?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    not everyone gets them and usually they are taking too much is the reason^

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was having Clomid effects for the first 2 days but now I'm fine. I'm also taking 100mg/day for the first week so I'm sure this is the main reason. I've since split my dosage so I take 50mg around 6pm and the other 50mg at 9:30. This seems to be helping me so that's a plus. Have you been really tired since being on PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Yes I climb towers and poles all day.

Thanks for the advice so guess i'll be doing some push ups or something hell idk

I work out of town staying out of a hotel room so it's just not as easy but i'm starting to figure out ways to eat better just goto the store and buy alot of turkey breast. I had this all planned out better but I was laid off from several months and decided to workout and then run the cycle, everything was spot on and this got called back to work around my final injection so it just threw a wrench in my plan... I'll get it worked out just wanted to make sure that doing a bad diet/workout wasn't going to have awful effects on me

you said in your log that you've been called back to work since september 23rd? what do you mean you just got called back?

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    you said in your log that you've been called back to work since september 23rd? what do you mean you just got called back?
    i started a job that didn't want to pay me so I quit after 1 week when I found out they were full of crap, sherlock.

I love when people spend more time looking to catch a lie and expose it then they would if they just answered the damn question the poster was asking... Some people just love drama I guess. Thanks for the replys. I'll get it all worked out just wanted to make sure I wasn't in any danger from doing a bad pct is all.

Thread Information