christopther is offline New Member

honest suppliers

hiya i must apoligise if ths question has been answerd in previous threads its just tht theres alot of thm and im pushed for time... basicly i was just wondering if anybody has ever bought frm Edited b4... and weatha or not thy rate there sevices... as iv been finkin of buying online but the more i look in2it the more im put of the idea... i read somewhere tht 95% of steroid retailers on-line are a scam... cn any one verify how true this satistic is... also any info on fake products would be helpful 2... fanx fr ur help!!!
    Last edited by Big; 11-29-2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: cuz I fink he bruk da rulz

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    First of all u need to remove that web site as its against the rules here to post online supplier URLs. Yes there are scammers out there, lots of them. 95% ? Who knows ? I seriously doubt anybody has any stats on that. As for fakes, yes there are lots of them as well and no real way of telling short of sending them to a lab or getting a blood test after you have been using them for a while to see if your test levels are way up. You have to remember that steroids are illegal in a lot of countries and the black market with all its dangers is a great way for corrupt people to make money

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy fvcking grammar dude

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984;4965***
    Holy fvcking grammar dude
    fanx

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like a little kid looking for dbol

Thread Information