squatalot is offline New Member

Aromasin and Tamox together for a cruise & blast guy?

I'm 30 and heavy AAS usage in my early twenties has me on HRT. Even though I followed proper protocol for estrogen control back in the day, I still ended out with a nasty case of gyno and a $4000 surgery which turned out great.

Anyway, after 5 years, I'm back in the game following the cruise and blast protocol that has been suggested.

Year round cycle is 200mg Cyp and 20mg Tamox ED.

I'm a powerlifter and will be doing 8 week "blasts" in which I use prop (and possibly orals) to prepare for a meet. I'm on my first blast and my entire cycle will be 620mg test (combined cyp and prop) for 12 weeks. Knowing that I'm gyno prone, I decided to take 25mg Aromasin EOD during the blast, but at 5 weeks in, my nips are sensitive. No signs of gyno, but definitely sensitive even on the aromasin.

Question is.....will 25mg aromasin EOD and 20mg Tamox ED be excessive or wreak havoc on my lipid profile if I use both during my "blasts"?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    if your experiencing gyno then it would be wise to implement the nolva asap. i cant imagine you having much problem with the dose of the test/aromasin you are using. you said your a powerlifter...whats your bf% and what is your injection frequency of each?

squatalot is offline New Member
    200mg Cyp every Sunday
    60mg prop ED

Not sure of BF%, but I weigh 242 and upper abs are slightly visible. Other than stomach, very lean everywhere else. I've only been on the Aromasin a week. Previously, I was taking Liquidex .5mg EOD. Maybe I just need to give the Aromasin a bit more time.

I would switch cyp injections to 2 times a week and the aromasin does take a week to build up to stable levels. If things dont get better in the next couple of days i would start the nolva

John88Test is offline Member
    You can still get away with the one cyp shot a week though

of course. but for someone who is prone to gyno its best to keep blood levels as stable as possible

Thread Information