Bringing juice on domestic flights within Thailand

I'm going to fly into Bangkok and buy some juice there. Here's what I'm looking at:

Thirty ampules of Sustanon
    Three 10ml vials of Deca
    Two vials of hCG 5000iu
    Dianabol tablets
    Aromasin tablets

The thing is, I wanna take this stuff on a plane with me to other parts of Thailand. I'll be flying from Bangkok to Phuket, and from there to Chiang Mai, and from there to Udon Thani.

Does anyone know if the airport guys will wanna open my luggage when they see 30 ampules and 5 vials?

When you search the internet trying to find out exactly what the law is on steroids in Thailand..... you get 5 different answers. One site tells me they're legal, plain and simple. Another site tells me you need a prescription.

Anyone. . . ?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    my question. even if it is legal could they stll detain you to verify you are actually carrying steroids or other illegal substances masked as steriods ?

http://bodybuilding.************.com/steroid-laws

Excerpt"And Kuwait isn’t the only country which allows its citizens to freely juice since places like Thailand, Turkey, Bulgaria, India, Japan, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Pakistan, Iran (the list goes on and on) all have legal steroids . Even the countries which make steroids illegal don’t punish offenders as harshly as the US does since being in possession of a single pill can earn you jail time in the States."

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a...ilogy_part_iii

mentions steriods are legal in thailand also.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Okay guys, since I live there, I will comment.

You must all know that Thailand has the most prostitutes in the world (some 600.000 estimated) yet prostitution is ILLEGAL. If you walk down Sukhumvit road, you can buy knifes, batons and tear gas in the open. Yeah, that's illegal too. When it comes to prescription drugs its the same story: they're sold everywhere without a subscription yet that very act is, you guessed it, illegal. Technically you cannot buy sex, guns or juice in Thailand. Something of a controversy no!?

There is also an ongoing crackdown on illegal drugs going on (see the SBC blog) and luggage on domestic as well as international flights are allways subject to search.

I would probably mail it or use another mode of transport.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    Okay guys, since I live there, I will comment.

You must all know that Thailand has the most prostitutes in the world (some 600.000 estimated) yet prostitution is ILLEGAL. If you walk down Sukhumvit road, you can buy knifes, batons and tear gas in the open. Yeah, that's illegal too. When it comes to prescription drugs its the same story: they're sold everywhere without a subscription yet that very act is, you guessed it, illegal. Technically you cannot buy sex, guns or juice in Thailand. Something of a controversy no!?

There is also an ongoing crackdown on illegal drugs going on (see the SBC blog) and luggage on domestic as well as international flights are always subject to search.

I would probably mail it or use another mode of transport.

One idea would be to go to a small doctors office (private clinics are everywhere) and ask him to write a prescription on the products you carry as you need it for your hormone deficiencies. Showing that at the airport should keep you safe.

Thread Information