Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Liver/BP support while on cycle?

How many of you guys run blood pressure and liver supports while on cycle? I am already taking 14 pills a day(dbol , multi-v, fish oil), and I am finding it hard to fit in the 4 pills a day for blood pressure and liver support. I am thinking of running the dbol with no supporting supplements, and just using Liver Longer after the dbol, while still on test.

Just wanted to know if any of you all run dbol with no supporting supplements. Also, if it is really such a bad idea. When it comes to alcohol on cycle, I won't even be in the same room with it. I hate alcohol because of how it makes you feel in the morning. So alcohol is not a factor when it comes to liver values. Also, I am drinking 1.5 gallong of water per day. Thanks guys

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    First of all your running dbol without a test wats the go there?

Also and in regards to ur liver issue i would recommend milk thistle.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    How many of you guys run blood pressure and liver supports while on cycle? I am already taking 14 pills a day(dbol , multi-v, fish oil), and I am finding it hard to fit in the 4 pills a day for blood pressure and liver support. I am thinking of running the dbol with no supporting supplements, and just using Liver Longer after the dbol, while still on test.

Just wanted to know if any of you all run dbol with no supporting supplements. Also, if it is really such a bad idea. When it comes to alcohol on cycle, I won't even be in the same room with it. I hate alcohol because of how it makes you feel in the morning. So alcohol is not a factor when it comes to liver values. Also, I am drinking 1.5 gallong of water per day. Thanks guys
    It is all there in bold. lol

Also, I would never take just Milk Thistle. What I am using has NAC, Milk Thistle and ALA. I take up to 6 of those a day and I am getting sick of it. And just in case you didn't understand my last post... I am running test
    Last edited by Kibble; 11-30-2009 at 01:35 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    your fine to not run support supps assuming your dosing is reasonable. the most beneficial time to run support supps for the liver IMO is after your orals.

im not a fan of milk thistle either. i prefer liv 52 year round and sometimes will implement allochol.

Will look into Liv52. I think that Liver Longer is more of a "cleansing" liver support, so I will run it after the dbol . I am running 50mg of dbol, on day 5 now. I am getting bad headaches and back pumps, so I may increase the BP supports. Thanks for the input. I seriously want to drop the liver supports, and hit them heavy after the orals

darkcrayz is offline Member
    you live in korea? can you find liquid fish oil or get it mailed in? might be expensive i assume. then you could drink your fish oil instead of taking pills to alleviate some of the issues of taking so many.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    u get that didn't read it probably

liver longer is good stuff as well.

i read somewhere on here its best to run liver support after you finish the dbol not with it because your liver is already extra stressed. run after to clean it out. maybe 4 weeks dbol,then 4 weeks milk, then after cycle another 4 weeks. hopefully whoever i read that from can post it up again.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I take my Milk Thisle as a liquid - I mix it with some Sprite Zero / Leon Juice / Creatine.
    Good stuff!
    Its a like a total cocktail and thats done. Tastes like a mixed drink.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    i read somewhere on here its best to run liver support after you finish the dbol not with it because your liver is already extra stressed. run after to clean it out. maybe 4 weeks dbol,then 4 weeks milk, then after cycle another 4 weeks. hopefully whoever i read that from can post it up again.
    thats pretty much what i am saying

Thanks everybody. About the liquid fish oil- I have never heard of it. I am only in Korea for about 4 more months then I am back to the USA. So I will stop the liver supports and run them after my orals. It will be an aggressive liver treatment pct lol. I will find a place that reads liver values. I want to cycle for the next 30 years, so I have to do it right from the start

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=CL-1938

just so you know what product im talking about.

like i said. sane dose and duration and your liver will be good to go for many cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    your fine to not run support supps assuming your dosing is reasonable. the most beneficial time to run support supps for the liver IMO is after your orals.
    cool. glad im learning.

got a question since we are still on liver support. why dont you like milk thistle and prefer liver longer?

unless things have changed since the last time i looked into it there is no conclusive evidence supporting the use of milk thistle for any kind of liver protection. also too much can actually tax the liver. also it has been shown to inhibit function of the androgen receptor.

I, for one, will use Milk Thistle... but not JUST Milk Thistle. I use a product that contains Milk Thistle, along with several other supporting ingredients. If I had enough money I would invest in more Liver Longer, and Synthergine.

I looked at the fish oil. It seems like a good idea, but the convience factor may be gone, because I keep everything in my gym bag

one pill or 100 pills its all the same to me. BigK just be sure the doses are adequate. alot of times with combo products the doses are very low.

Yeah they are pretty low. I will just wait until after the cycle is over, then cleanse the liver. Mostly with Liver Longer

Thread Information