kinho19 is offline New Member

cycle for my girlfriend

my girlfriend will begin a cycle. . . she has 10 winstrol . I am in doubt if she buys more 6 and she makes 8 semanas(2 a week) or if she buys about 5 or 6 primobolan and it joins with the 10 winstrols. . . help me
    thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you might want to reword that marco, i cant understand what you mean bro.

cicle for woman

which the best for woman? 16 winstrol or 10 winstrol and 6 primobolan ?

i'm sorry I don't speak English correctly, I am Brazilian

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    16, 10, or 6? If you are talking mgs (oral winny) and its her first time I would give her 16mgs a day of winny. Since you are in a cool country that sells gear without hassel go get you 10mg anavar and have her take 10mg anavar a day for a few months instead.

cicle for woman

16 winstrol depot or 6 winstrol depot and primobolan ? which the best cycle for woman?

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    OK, I give up. Someone else want to tackle this one?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    bro, break the cycle in to milligrams, and well be able to understand
    example: What is better 10mgs of win depot every day for so many weeks, or 5mgs of win with 50mg of primo every other day

ciclo

50 mg winstrol depot Monday and Wednesday for 8 weeks... is that cycle good for woman?
    thanks

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Well im no expert on the subject Marcos but when Primodonna wakes up shell probably have some good info for you. Its 6am here in Vegas so give our girl some time to reply.

ciclo

week 1 : 50 mg winstrol depot monday and Wednesday ,50mg primobolan depot Tuesday and Thursday

week 2: 50 mg winstrol depot monday and Wednesday ,50mg primobolan depot Tuesday and Thursday

week 3: 50 mg winstrol depot monday and Wednesday ,50mg primobolan depot Tuesday and Thursday

week 4: 50 mg winstrol depot monday and Wednesday ,50mg primobolan depot Tuesday and Thursday

week 5: 50 mg winstrol depot monday and Wednesday ,50mg primobolan depot Tuesday and Thursday

is that cycle good for woman? the results of that cycle will be better than in that other cycle: 50 mg winstrol depot every monday and Wednesday for 8 weeks?

thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Im not an expert on feeding women AS but I heard that they respond well to any amount of AS you give them it sounds like a good cycle have her join the board and find out more from the other threads

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    WHOA WHOA WHOA, at most she should take 5mg/d of winstrol especially if it is her first cycle. Winny is very harsh on females. Anavar and or primo would be a MUCH better choice. I would say #1 would be 50mg/primo a week and the next best would be 10mg/d anavar. If she is looking for something stronger do 5mg/d anavar and 50mg/w primo.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    ok ok ok

I would highly suggest her NOT taking winny esp if it's her 1st cycle...some women react well to it and have minimal sides even at higher doses...some women react very negatively to it and experience sides even at the smallest of doses...not worth the risk IMO unless you're at a high level of comp or you're an experienced user

Without the usual "how long has she been training...how is her diet...how old is she" questions...if she's going to take AS anyway... here's a few options

50mg primo/week for at least 3 weeks and see how it affects her...you can ALWAYS bump up the dose if you want...but once you start getting some unwanted sides, you will be stuck with them forever
    OR

5mg anavar /day and again, see how it affects her for a few weeks then you can bump it up to 10mg/day

i guess kizer said the same thing but i would like to add something i posted on the women's forum regarding side effects...

***The only thing i say (in general) about sides is that no matter what you take and no matter how small the dose...you have to be prepared to get them...because it's possible with anything you take.

Being "prepared" isn't just being aware that you might get them...it is sitting down and really thinking what it would be like to sound differently for the rest of your life...or to have to shave your "beard" everyday...or to lose some of the hair on your head or any other thing that could happen.

This isn't meant to "scare" anyone...just had to say it.

There are no safe AS for women...there are safeR AS than others but ALL of them can mess you up to some degree...monitor closely and adjust accordingly...a little bit goes a long way***

Good luck and if you have any other questions...please ask
    What happens here, stays here

Venus! is offline Female Member
    Just from my personal experience I did winny depot and had great gains from it and amazing energy made me feel real hard. I started with 1 a week for the first 2 weeks then did 2 a week for the next six. I was going to keep on it for another 2 but my boyfriend at the time said that I was very moody. I did not get facial hair I was moody and my cycle was disrupted my clitoris did enlarge a bit but nothing to drastic. If she is already well endowed down there she might not like that side effect. I say if anything do the depot or anavar . Oh one more thing when I went off of my partial cycle I had mega water retension......it does go away however.

Thread Information