Thread: Two Quickie's

wulvereen is offline New Member

Two Quickie's

#1 - Im purchasing a cycle of test prop. its an 8week cycle, and its my first one. im 19, 190lbs, 6'3. and im wondering 50mg ed /or/ 100mg eod?

#2 - A buddy of mine has got two vials of fina, they are both different colors/textures. Is this normal?

thanks guys

~wulvie

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    what are your stats bro? you are looking at alot of injection pain with test prop. whats your cycle history also?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I dont think you want to use prop for your first cycle bro, unless you would like to become real familiar with needles

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    Why not just reach your peak with natural test. At your age you got tons of it. At 6'3" 190 tells me you are not even near your peak. Play your ace of spades when you need to bro, like in about 3 years.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    man if I were you for my first cycle I would go with the 1-2-3 combo of test,deca and d-bol and start the mass building....

yeah, ive heard prop hurts like a bitch, and alot of injections is gonna be needed. But hey, no pain no gain. Ill take the pain. And ive been going to the gym for a good while now, i think i wanna start. Ive been trying to make a decision on what to start first, (was thinking winny/EQ) but decided some mass is what would be good first, but I dont like the idea of mass water retention (deca /enth) so I thought prop would be a good idea even though you retain water with it, but less so than enth.

~wulvie

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    muscleup... i was thinking the same thing....

Bro, I have used prop in 2 of my 3 cycles I have done, and from personal experience, 100mg eod is the MINIMUM. I usually do 100mg ED. But I'm an injection whore , and I just can't get enough!

But, like the guys said, For your first cycle, consider something like Enanth/Deca /Dbol and just take liquidex/arimidex to keep the water retention down. It costs much less than prop, too.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    what they said bro, enanthate , deca , dbol . about a week into the daily prop injections , you will regret it, i garrantee you that.

hm. so youd say enth/deca /dbol over prop? ive got a real good deal on prop. and throwing arimidex /liquidex into the equation=$$$ (im a university poor ass) but if it was worth it id do it. Why should I choose Enth over Prop?

~wulvie

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, the final choice in your decision. We're just hear to give you suggestions. I mean, you can decide what you want and DON'T want to hear. I know i do! (Especially talking to that PETE235 guy..... ..................... ).

If you want to inject a needle into your ass, glutes, delts, and ass again....then go with prop. They just think, with enanth...you will lesson injections to twice a week. That is cake. You don't have to wake up every day in pain saying "Shit, i got to do it ALL over again."

If you're gonna do EQ or Deca , there is pretty much no point in prop, because they are both long esters. Maybe run enanth, and cut it off with your EQ and Deca 3 weeks short of your cycle, so you can go straight into clomid after the cycle. Just some things to think about. Remember, only listen to what YOU want to listen to.

Thread Information