mrutah is offline Junior Member

Can you go from bulking to cutting in the same cycle?

sorry if this sounds stupid but I have been doing 500 mills of cyp for around 4 weeks at first I was using cyp with prop but still not going over 500 mills. Basically my situation is this I feel stronger look bigger have went from around 210 to 225 I have been eating around 4000 to 4500 cals daily, alot of protein. this is when the question starts I just hate the water retention, and im sure I have gained some fat as well, so should I
    1. drop cals below maintenance and use prop at 500 mills weekly because I would hold less water.
    2. use prop with anavar and cut cals.
    3. Just continue for another 8 weeks and then cut after its all done. I just have been holding a ton of water weight. and I was probably around 14-15 percent bodyfat when I started.

Thanks guys sorry if this is a stupid question.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    IMO do not bulk and cut during the same cycle. Just worry about getting as much mass as possible, keep the calories and protein up. Save your cutter for a separate cycle because after this cycle the water will come off and you'll notice your leaner than you think. Water retention is a bitch.

You can also invest in some arimidex at .25 g EOD and raise the dosage from there as you need. This should get rid of your problem.

mrutah is offline Junior Member
    thanks for responding man, it just sucks I have been doing what I have read from everyone like drinking a ton of water and stuff I thought about a otc dieuretic, and I have nolvadex on hand but I had always heard the the nolva would lessen the gains that you get from a cycle so I have been trying to stay away from it, I just hope I didn't put on to much fat over thanksgiving I ate a ton of crap.

Hamma Head is offline Junior Member
    The best thing is to keep your diet clean while on cycle, the water bloat will go away a few weeks after your last shot, thats when I looked the best, ripped!

alpmaster is offline Member
    I have bulk->cut in the same cycle and it works fine (duh) I just don't think it's necessary by your post if all you're worried about is water retention.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Are you bulking? Then keep bulking eating correctly.
    Then, the cutting time may come.

And by the way:
    He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    I have bulk->cut in the same cycle and it works fine (duh) I just don't think it's necessary by your post if all you're worried about is water retention.
    pleasant as ever

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I usually add most of my weight early in the cycle. I use fast esthers so there is no waiting, and with the prop you're in the same boat.

Your heavy weight gain will not continue unless you continue to have a large calorie surplus. Stay away from diuretics. Muscle should be hydrated. As recommended, arimidex at .25mg Ed will help keeping your estrogen in check and subsequent water gain minimal. I use adex in every cycle to keep moon face in check.

If you dont want to gain that much weight, you might want to rethink using AAS.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    pleasant as ever
    Hmm?

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    I know exactly how you feel! I am currently in the same boat with the water retention, but I just wrapped my head around the fact that I am going to be much happier with myself when the times comes to cut and I have more muscle mass to work with. #1). You will have more calories in your cutting diet if you have more muscle and #2) Once you adjust kCals and macros and start a cardio program the extra fat will fall off pretty quickly. You will be fine. Just bulk. Don't be a moron and eat garbage, but continue to bulk.

Thread Information