Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

Short Cycle Help.

Hey,

I'm heading to thailand for 5 weeks in the next couple of days, training muay thai, however i will be trying to lift weights daily or every other day.

Stats,

Past roid history: none
    Weight: 98kg
    Height: 192cm
    BF% : 8-10%
    Diet: For this training will be around 3500-4000kcal, %50 P, %40 C, %10 F.
    Past Exp: I've been training MMA since i was 12, weights since i was 15/16, i train daily, twice i day. I am pretty muscular and cut up now, but still, who doesn't want more ay?

Dont give me shit about age, as im sure most of you started roids at a very young age. I need this for competition as when i get back to Australia i have some big MMA fights.

I know five weeks is a short time so i prepared some short esters. PCT will be a bitch though, i will try bring some PCT stuff back, but i dont know if i will be able to.

Ok im planning:

WEEK 1-4

Test Prop - 500mg/week at 125mg EOD (plus Arimidex at 0.5-1mg ED)
    Anavar - 100mg ED (60am 40pm)
    Masteron Prop - 500mg/week at 125mg EOD.
    Equipoise - 600mg/week, (not sure how to split it in the week?)

WEEK 5

Test Prop - 300mg/week at 80mg EOD (plus Arimidex at 0.5mg ED)
    Anavar - 50mg ED (30am 20pm)
    Masteron Prop - 300mg/week at 80mg EOD.
    Equipoise - 400mg/week, (not sure how to split it in the week?)

WEEK 6

+ PCT

Let me know what you think? I was thinking of adding winny to it, and hope i don't have joint problems but i think that is enough as it is.
    Last edited by Mr.Rose; 07-06-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm interesting.

Not to sure about the masteron and eq for only 5 weeks.

maybe try some test supension instead of prop

Yeh im going prop because of the shorter ester, so it will work faster.
    I'm avoiding test susp because of the pain, i dont want to be kicked or hit during training and cry out in pain.

Yeh i know about the masteron and EQ for 5 weeks, but hey, i'll give it a go, who knows, might give me some good. Im mainly going EQ for vasculinity and higher red blood cells, hence better endurance for muay thai.

Also, should i taper off my gear in the last week, e.g, go from test 125 to 100, then 75, 50, 25... etc, until i reach week 6 then my PCT??

or just stop cold turkey?

I will be doing Arimidex the whole cycle, would it be over kill to add Letro at 2.5mg 2 times a week?

Also can i start my PCT on the last week while im tapering down the other gear? like do clomid and nolva on the last week?

Also for this gear what size needle and gauge value do you recommend? I'll be shooting glutes, and maybe legs.

Hey Aussiebb, you in Aus too, have you ahd probs getting PCT gear here in Aus?? you recon my doctor will prescribe me some, or maybe get a doctor there to prescribe me some and bring it over? so its legit to bring in?

oh I'll be shooting for just under 5 weeks, like 5.8 weeks, so basically 6 weeks, but may increase it to 6 weeks, we'll see. but lets just say 5 for simplicity.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Yeh im going prop because of the shorter ester, so it will work faster.
    I'm avoiding test susp because of the pain, i dont want to be kicked or hit during training and cry out in pain.
    I can tell you that prop can be equally as painful, and typically is for the gear you will have access to as a novice.

Yeh i know about the masteron and EQ for 5 weeks, but hey, i'll give it a go, who knows, might give me some good. Im mainly going EQ for vasculinity and higher red blood cells, hence better endurance for muay thai.
    You won't experience increased endurance from EQ because you aren't running it long enough. As far as Masteron , you are wasting your money unless you are already super lean. Anyone over 8% bf has no reason to run it.

Also, should i taper off my gear in the last week, e.g, go from test 125 to 100, then 75, 50, 25... etc, until i reach week 6 then my PCT??
    No, just hit your last shot at the same dosage and wait for the gear to clear before starting recovery. If you are running short compounds, you have no need to taper down.

I will be doing Arimidex the whole cycle, would it be over kill to add Letro at 2.5mg 2 times a week?
    Arimidex is fine, letro takes longer to stabilize in your blood and isn't a good choice for the short cycle u plan to run.

Also can i start my PCT on the last week while im tapering down the other gear? like do clomid and nolva on the last week?
    You should not begin PCT until the drugs clear your body. Make sure you understand half lives to time things properly.

Also for this gear what size needle and gauge value do you recommend? I'll be shooting glutes, and maybe legs.
    23g 1.5in for glutes, 23g 1in for any other site.

Lastly, I hope you understand the commitment to shooting every day...I would never recommend this cycle for a 20 year old, especially one that hasn't even see how test affects you.

You are going to do what you are going to do, but understand you are not approaching this from the most sensible angle.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    why not some NPP?
    man i think u should hit it with
    prop 100mg ed
    npp 75 mg ed
    anavar 80 mg ed or anadrol 50 mg ed for the first 4 weeks.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    why not some NPP?
    man i think u should hit it with
    prop 100mg ed
    npp 75 mg ed
    anavar 80 mg ed or anadrol 50 mg ed for the first 4 weeks.
    x2 much better stack there

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Test e or p is by itself is more than enough. You are only 20 years old. Wait a little longer if u can imo.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Any newbies reading please don't take any of the advice from this thread, no one of the age of 20yrs old should be risking taking AAS, it can have a adverse effect on your body what will results in some serious sides.

Please be warned

Thread Information