LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member

Cool It is Final!! Finally, everything is on ther way!!

Updated Cycle!

Stats: 6'4 245lbs at 15% BF...Arms 17 3/4...Chest 46....waist 38
    Goals 255lbs at 11% BF...Arms 18 1/4....Chest 48...waist 34-35
    This is a lean mass/cutting cycle. I really want to focus on my diet and cardio and try and see my abs for the first time...LOL

I will be doing cardio 3 times a week. I will be cutting carbs consideralbly as well as fat.

I will be supplementing with S.A.N's Loaded( d-pintol/ala/r-ala), EFA's, CLA, Nettle Root, and Multis

Prop/Tren -LFC
    Enanthat-QV
    Winny-Peru Tech
    Proviron -Schiring
    D-bol-Naps
    A-dex SBC generic

3 weeks prior to start, I will be taking 200mg of DNP (Crystal) for 10 days to drop about 5-8lbs of fat

Week 1 to 6: 1mg of L-dex EOD
    Week 7 to 16: .5mg of L-dex EOD
    Week 1 to 6: 1000mg of Test
    Week 1 to 5: 35mg of D-bol
    Week 7 to 12: 200mg of Prop EOD
    Week 7 to 16: 75mg of Proviron ED
    Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Tren EOD
    Week 7 to 12: 25mg twice a day orally
    Week 9 to 12: 25mcg T-3-111122223333444433332222111111
    Week 13 to 16: Clomid therapy: 300mg day 1, 200mg next 6, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 14

Note: 500ius of HCG will be taken every Saturday and Sunday until week 12. This dosing schedule comes from a long debate with Swale on AnaSci. He is a Urologist and has been using this schedule for a few years now, and has never gotten any testicular atrophy and has recovered nicely when finished with clomid.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go 75mg ed or 150mg EOD.

skii96 is offline Member
    Yeah i would do the prop and tren ed not eod IMO. Also i would save the proviron for post cycle, no need for it with the prop in their.

Originally posted by skii96
    Yeah i would do the prop and tren ed not eod IMO. Also i would save the proviron for post cycle, no need for it with the prop in their.
    I am changing to an ed injection schedule, as I had to pick up 50mg prop.

Do you have any idea why the proviron is in the mix?? Its not for libido,its for it anti aromitase properties and for it affinint to bind to SHBG. This affinity will free up more test so that when I lower my dose of test, my gains still go on!

I will be taking 100mg of prop ED along with 37.5mg of fina and 50mg of winny ED too.!

skii96 is offline Member
    i just think it would be better used for post cycle recovery......

Heres a little article i found about it, i think from Small, ....

Int J Gynaecol Obstet 1988 Feb;26(1):121-8 Related Articles, Links

The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.

Varma TR, Patel RH.

Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. George's Hospital Medical School London, U.K.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

PMID: 2892728 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I have that abtract commited to memory. First off, I am not sub-fertile, second, proviron only helps with sperm and not HPTA. I use proviron all the time. Believe when I say, it works the best during a cycle to bind to the SHBG leaving more unbound test for growth!

SKii, I know you are trying to help, but I know what I'm doing! I know the difference in plasma tren levels between ed and EOD injections, I know how to utilize proviron to the fullest extent. I was just really posting my cycle for people to view.

It is still debatable whether or not ED injection yield better gains than EOD injections. Acetate has a 3 day halflife. So EOD injections should work quite well!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good Bro. We have the same goals ( I want my abs too) and comparable stats. I'm doing something kinda close to your cycle. So let me know it goes. Good luck

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by LAWNSAVER
    I have that abtract commited to memory. First off, I am not sub-fertile, second, proviron only helps with sperm and not HPTA. I use proviron all the time. Believe when I say, it works the best during a cycle to bind to the SHBG leaving more unbound test for growth!

SKii, I know you are trying to help, but I know what I'm doing! I know the difference in plasma tren levels between ed and EOD injections, I know how to utilize proviron to the fullest extent. I was just really posting my cycle for people to view.

It is still debatable whether or not ED injection yield better gains than EOD injections. Acetate has a 3 day halflife. So EOD injections should work quite well!
    Just from my experiences i got better growth and just felt better overall by doing the tren ed. As for the proviron i've used it during my cycles b4 and never really got anything out of it, i then read the abstract posted and am goign to try it post cycle to see if it helps any, thats all.

Thread Information