Thread: Dbol vs Anadrol

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member

Dbol vs Anadrol

Hey guys im going to be starting another cycle soon, my first cycle was with test e 12 weeks and oral tren now i wanna throw in a real oral with my new cycle was thinking Var but not really trying to spend that much so i was thinking d-bol or anadrol thoughts on both?

12%
    5"10

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    its pretty much a toss up with these 2 IMO. you have to kinda take your pick. also depends on your goals. drol always gave me better strength and weight gain. dbol gave me better muscle gain, but my blood pressure was jacked

some can get away with low dose of dbol, like 30mg/day.

what are your goals with this cycle and whats your planned pct? Gyno prone at all?

Would like a clean bulk but i know im not really gonna get that with dbol cuz of the retention not sure what the retention is like on drol

for my last cycle i had nolva on hand but never had to use it so i guess im not really prone but that cycle was a little light so ill know for sure this time

i was the opposite, retained a decent amount of water off of drol but not dbol . depends a lot of your doses, diet, cardio, etc...

id say go with dbol bro. 40mg for 4-5 weeks. keep your diet clean and you should be good on the retention, but every one is different

whats your pct like?

Havent really worked everything in pct out yet but will have clomid and nolva with sustain alpha with me

get that straightened out soon for sure so you can everything you need. id suggest an AI in your pct if you dont run one on cycle

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    get that straightened out soon for sure so you can everything you need. id suggest an AI in your pct if you dont run one on cycle
    I would suggest you also to have HCG on hand, either you use during or just upon finishing your cycle.

Thread Information