my newest cycle need help with pct

im still getting my pct working out and have a good idea on how to use nolvadex but still trying to figure out clomid got about 1 and half months to figure this out so i got plenty of time

my current weight is 164 5'10 and a half

my stats aren't too impressive 170 benchpress

i have been lifting on and off since 12 but stopped lifting about 2 years ago so back to base

ok my cycle will consist of this

test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks spilt into 2 injections per week

followed by pct 2 weeks after cycle

Nolvadex 10mg ed for 21 or perhaps 30 days depends on if i think my test is back to running again with
    clomid 150 miligrams first day
    with 100mg for 2 weeks with 50mg the 3rd week maybe go additional week depends on how good i think ive recovered

diet will be nothing too strict

just 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight while avoiding crappy foods and whites, gonna try to only eat whole grain for carbs typically its split into 5-8 meals a day

im training for mass, aiming to gain about 25 pounds because im persuming at least 5 will be water retention

im hoping to bench at the very least 230 by end of cycle which will mean i am gaining prolly around twice as fast, but i think ill probably be benching at least 250 and prolly somewhat more then that

btw... i know i should at least wait like 2 years b4 i start a cycle and add some mass, but i don't feel like waiting, so i don't want to hear this on my thread cuz sometimes this turns to flaming the thread starter.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    thank you

i persume each / means a week rite?

btw is the liquid nolva and clomid u can get from one of the links on this site any good?
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 12-06-2009 at 01:27 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    that means the number of mg per day, for each week. in other words, the clomid would be 100mg/day, every day, for the first week, then 50mg/day, every day, for the next 3 weeks, etc.
    arr has legit chems.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Sorry. But what a waste, and how old are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez;4974***
    im still getting my pct working out and have a good idea on how to use nolvadex but still trying to figure out clomid got about 1 and half months to figure this out so i got plenty of time

my current weight is 164 5'10 and a half

my stats aren't too impressive 170 benchpress

i have been lifting on and off since 12 but stopped lifting about 2 years ago so back to base

ok my cycle will consist of this

test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks spilt into 2 injections per week

followed by pct 2 weeks after cycle

Nolvadex 10mg ed for 21 or perhaps 30 days depends on if i think my test is back to running again with
    clomid 150 miligrams first day
    with 100mg for 2 weeks with 50mg the 3rd week maybe go additional week depends on how good i think ive recovered

diet will be nothing too strict Why even bother then?
    just 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight while avoiding crappy foods and whites, gonna try to only eat whole grain for carbs typically its split into 5-8 meals a day

im training for mass, aiming to gain about 25 pounds because im persuming at least 5 will be water retention

im hoping to bench at the very least 230 by end of cycle which will mean i am gaining prolly around twice as fast, but i think ill probably be benching at least 250 and prolly somewhat more then that

btw... i know i should at least wait like 2 years b4 i start a cycle and add some mass, but i don't feel like waiting, so i don't want to hear this on my thread cuz sometimes this turns to flaming the thread starter.

Thread Information