ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member

Minimum Acne cycle? Is there such thing?

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 195
    Training: 35years
    Diet: Carb Cycling
    Experience: 1 cycle (sustanon 250 500mg/wk x 12 weeks, Dbol 40mg x 4weeks, PCT Nolva 100/100/50/50/50 clomid 50/50/40/20/20) currently on HGH 5iu/ed
    BF: 14%
    Goa:l Get stronger, more defined, not gain too much more weight (5lb to 10lbs is ok)

I got good results from my first cycle. Gained 25lbs and kept 15lbs. No hair loss. As a matter of fact I grew more facial hair, belly hair, pubic hair, didn't affect my hair on my head at all. I did get acne. Not scarring, make you puke acne. It was enough acne to make my wife really nervous. After PCT no new acne showed up but still have skin blemishes.

Question: I'd like to do another cycle next year so I'm gathering intel. I'd like to avoid the acne issue as much as possible. I got 50vials x 250mg of sustanon 250, a bag of dbol, nolva & Clomid left over from my last cycle. Yeah, I went a little overboard. I'm a little hesitant to do another sust cycle because of the acne. I've been reading a lot of stuff and it seems that shorter esters induce less acne. I'd like to get input from successful cycles with little acne issues.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Test + finasteride + arimidex + accutane = minimal acne

I took some time and researched finasteride, arimidex , & accutane. There seems to be potentially some really serious sides that come with accutane. I'm planning on 500mg sustanon /week. 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday. Any recommendations on dosing for finasteride, arimidex, & accutane? Should I start finasteride, arimidex, & accutane combo before my sustanon? How many weeks before my sustanon?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just avoid androgens and highly aromatizing compounds (or use an AI).
    Maybe 200mg test + EQ and Var

If shorter esters cause less acne, it is primarily because they don't reach the higher concentration levels that long esters build up to (same reason why they cause less bloat).

I've been reading that shorter esters like Test Prop has less sides. If there are sides you can just stop taking it and the sides will subside. Dang, I hate to throw away 50 vials of my sustanon but I'm too nervous about the acne so I guess I'll get some Test Prop for my next cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What injection protocol did you use? you may suffer sides due to fluctuating blood values

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    50 vials of my sustanon
    Did you mean amps? 50 vials would be insane.

Thread Information