hammerhead is offline Member

Long cycle idea - d-bol/eq/sust/primo/win

wk 1-6 d-bol 30mg/day (maybe - this depends on a liver test...)

wk 1-14 Eq 500mg/wk (100 x 5)

wk 1-10 sust 500 mg/wk (125 x 4)
    wk 11-16 primo 350mg/wk (100mg EOD)

wk 11-16 clen pyramid
    wk 11-16 win 350mg/wk (50mg/day)

wk 1-13 proviron
    wk 9,10,19,20 HCG (1000i.u./EOD x 5 per 2 week bump)
    wk 20-22 nolvadex

wk 1-10 high calories
    wk 11-13 very low calories
    wk 14+ regular diet

The point is to run a fairly long mass cycle with cutting at the end. The juices I picked are from what i've already got - (dbol /sus/eq/deca /win/primo/clen) - i'd prefer to use what i've already got unless someone can give me a good reason to buy something else to go with this - i'm open to ideas.

I can run Eq for a long cycle no problem. The idea here is to switch off of test onto primo at week 11 to minimize sides and suppression. The primo from what I hear makes coming off a cycle alot easier. The clen/win is the cutter.

I'm a hard hard gainer. Last cycle I got the flu and ate soup for 10 days - I lost about 10 lbs (2 inches from my waist) and lost almost no strength. That was on eq/sus at 500/500. Based purely on that i'm thinking I don't need to do an entire cutting cycle just about 3 weeks or so of intense dieting at the end of a mass cycle. And this is what I came up with. What am I doing wrong or forgetting? I'm hoping everyone will say this is a good cycle because i'm getting tired of trying to plan the next one!
    Last edited by hammerhead; 01-11-2003 at 09:53 AM.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Why HCG in wk 19,20 and why nolva in wk 20-22 if you finish all your gear in wk 16?

hammerhead is offline Member
    It takes about 5 weeks for the equipoise to leave the system and about 3 for primo - the win is instantaneous. That means about weeks 19 and 20 is when the juice goes away entirely - that's when I use the HCG balls booster - to take the pain out of that first week when you feel like you cannot get out of bed. It makes a world of difference. I know this from experience.

The Nolva is a clomid substitute - based on my belief that it produces the same desired results as clomid. Or I could use clomid there instead - i'd prefer not to - clomid makes me feel like total shit.

Overall though - what do you think about the cycle?

Thread Information