CoreyJoseph is offline Junior Member

Sustanon 250 Cutting Cycle?

Hi im new to the forum, ill start off with my current stats. I am about 5"9 220lbs @ 15% body fat. I have done several cycles including test prop, tren ace, winstrol , eq, and test eth. My main goal is to improve my cosmetic appearance I am currently dieting to lower my body fat and obtain an overall leaner physique. Few of my partners who are well know established athletes in the body building world have had great success while cutting running Sus 250 1ml EOD while taking .5mg of ADEX EOD as well to keep water retention low. What do you guys think about this cycle? I will throw some tren ace and possibly switch the sus to prop after 8 weeks. I am eating a calorie reduced diet consisting of 6 meals spaced 3 hours apart. I keep my carbs somewhat on the lower side due to my natural body type. I am able to gain size very quickly but have trouble getting my abs to come in as I hold most of my BF in my abdomen. What are you suggestions and opinions? I am currently doing cardio 5 days a week for 30mins and taking the good old ECA stack as well...Thanks in advance guys...

Anyone have any advice? I know you guys aren't puzzled?

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    How old are you? Id recommend you continue on your diet and dont take gear if the purpose is to lose belly fat. get closer to 10-12% and then run a cycle. Do a search on Clen and T3 for when you are on your test cycle.

Ive personally trid everything and finally got my results by calorie&fat deficiancy diet which included good amount of natural protine and minimum daily required fat by eating natural food rather than suppliment.

So in a nutshell, sus is good to give you muscle gain but to see your abs, you gotta have customised diet to suit your activities not a geneal fat burning diet. Aim for <10%bf

I am 25. I have done many cycles before and when I take test I shred fat a lot quicker then without using. I have done Clen and T3 I get nothing from the clen have tried it time and time T3 on the other hand I cycle on and off of alternating between ECA stack. Yea I eat mostly all food except for a scoop of protein mixed with water before bed. My diets are my old contest prep diets just tweaked to my current weight...Any suggestions I can post my diet if you would like to critique...

Thread Information