Thread: Suplements?

dontree is offline New Member

Suplements?

I am starting a cycle (bulking) on Monday and was just curious as to people's opinion about taking supplements during a cycle. What, if any, supplements (aside from vitamins and protein) could be useful in bettering ones results? Any advice and opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks very much.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    My advise would be save the money you would have spent on supps and spend it on food

The supp industry is a billion dollar industry designed to rip people off, and they do it verry well

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    There are several quality supplements out there. Creatine is one. Jack3d is another. Xtend is another. Sure, there are bad, or placebo supplements out there, but some are still beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    There are several quality supplements out there. Creatine is one. Jack3d is another. Xtend is another. Sure, there are bad, or placebo supplements out there, but some are still beneficial.
    Agree that creatine is worth a go.

Id still rather save my money and spend it on Ground Beef LOL

Remember that calorific surplus is what will produce weight gain, not supp intake.

If you do get any supps go to a non branded site, in the UK i use a Bulk Powders site. That way your paying for the product and not for Jay cutler being on the cover

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I believe the cycle IS your supplement. You'll get plenty of anabolic results from a cycle without the supplements. I look at supplements to maintain gains gotten in the cycle. Food + cycle + training = mass.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Some supplements can support increased training intensity. Supplements are made to "supplement" an effective training routine and diet plan. They also add convience. Say you forget to boil some eggs one day. No big deal, just grab a few scoops of amino acids and throw in some protein. No dietary supplement will give AAS results, but not everybody is interested in AAS.

The supplements that I do not believe in are the over-hyped fat loss products. But even some subtle supplements are proven effective. Such as Green Tea Extract(Fat Loss), Chromium(Fat Loss), Super Cissus(Joint Health), Beta Alanine.... and so forth

dontree is offline New Member
    OK, thanks very much. I know that diet is extremely important....I just wanted to know peoples opinions on things to supplement my diet. On another track, for a bulking cycle (test enanthate and Dbol ) would it be better to add tren and masteron or should these be saved for a cutting cycle. Forgive my ignorance. It's just that I know that some things have a synergistic (spelling?) effect, better when used together than alone. Oh, and has anyone ever experienced tendonitis from tren? Last time I used tren I got really ripped but ended up with tendonitis in both elbows and what I could only describe as fluid of some sort building up in my knees. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information