tinan12 is offline New Member

how long should i stay on the cycle question

I am 10 weeks into a 200 mg TEST C and 200 Deca cycle. I am 46 yrs old and my beginning wieght was 199 and now after 10 weeks i am 202 lbs. I have PCT on hand of Clomid, HGH and Arimidex .

I would like to continue this cycle for a while longer, maybe 14 or 15 weeks. I have had no side effects other than just getting more cut looking and gaining just good muscle. Sort of hate to stop now, it just keeps getting better in the gym.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    stop the deca at wk12 and the test at wk14 and boy tht was a waste of gear, only 3lbs, u cuda done tht on diet easily

i know most would agree bout the waste to gear but i will have to disagree with that. i have been training and dieting for years and yes you can gain 3 lbs in that time for just diet.

Even though the wieght gain has been low, I have gotten more cut and buff to the point where it is very noticable and my workout are more productive.

The dosage was lower that most cycles, but i did not want to put on 20 pds of muscle in 14 weeks. I did not want to carry around a bunch of bloat but did want to gain some good lean muscle.

my plan is to run the Deca / Test for another 3 weeks and then just the Test for another 2 weeks at 200 mg a week of each.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinan12 View Post
    I am 10 weeks into a 200 mg TEST C and 200 Deca cycle. I am 46 yrs old and my beginning wieght was 199 and now after 10 weeks i am 202 lbs. I have PCT on hand of Clomid, HGH and Arimidex .

I would like to continue this cycle for a while longer, maybe 14 or 15 weeks. I have had no side effects other than just getting more cut looking and gaining just good muscle. Sort of hate to stop now, it just keeps getting better in the gym.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    You should not use adex for pct. I would use nolva and clomid or clomid torem even better. The adex use would be for during cycle to control estrogen. I would stop the deca at week twelve and the test at 14 if you insist on running it longer?

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    is this suppose to be a HRT or TRT dose?

i use the adex at .25mg every other day. The Test and Deca doses are lower than what most would run but i am a old man (46) and not wanting to really screw myself up.
    I will say, that it has help me feel better and my workout is really good with no joint pains.

Thanks

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    only 3 pounds? thats really dissapointing unless ur cutting

i would lke to add another 2 pds or so and keep it lean.

On my next cycle I'm not gonna pay any attention to the weighing scales.

On my first cycle I gained 24 pounds.....
    ....but only about 9 or 10 pounds of it was actual muscle (if even that).

I put on a shit load of water and a bit of fat too.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 12-07-2009 at 07:38 AM.

that is why i am not real concerned about putting on a lot of wieght. The lose dose of Test and Deca , i think, worked great. no sides from the test or deca. i got leaner and more good muscle. so it was good for me.
    most people that i know use much higher doses, and do gain alot but most is water and they look all bloated.

True, i am not freaky huge but i did like the gains, even though by a scale was small, they are noticable.

thanks

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    stop the deca at wk12 and the test at wk14 and boy tht was a waste of gear, only 3lbs, u cuda done tht on diet easily
    how do yall know he didnt lose 10lbs of fat and gain 13lbs of muscle? Does anyone think on this forum besides the obvious?

OP you could go alot longer on the test at that dosing but id drop the deca within a month

Chuck pretty much nailed it. i lost a lot of fat and replaced it with good lean muscle. That why i was asking bout extending the cycle from 10 weeks to maybe 14 or so. I would like to run the TEST and DECA for another 2 weeks and then just TEST C for awhile at 200 mg weekly. i think i should be fine for another 4 weeks or more with just TEST.

Thanks

MisterMaster is offline New Member
    Good job and congratulations on making yourself feel and look better.

The test-c of 200mg per week is a common dose for HRT and you could theoretically be on it for years.

Also, and I may be overstepping my boundaries a little bit, but I'm thinking that at your age you should be getting pharm-grade stuff and insurance coverage, since you are in the bracket of people who actually have declining endogenous testosterone .

That is correct, I went to the Doc and he suggested putting me on anti depressants. I got him to do my blood work and my test was at 190 on a 230 to 750 scale. i was working my butt off in the gym and have been for years and you could tell i worked out but not anything great. i started the test C and Deca 10 weeks ago and never looked better or felt better.

did he put you on the cyp?

yep,

then why you askin how long to run the test?

MisterMaster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    then why you askin how long to run the test?
    Ha ha ... that made me laugh a little.

I/m guessing that sometimes some people on this forum speak with so much authority that it's easy to think they know more than medical professionals. And often times ... they do!

There's far too many docs out there who don't believe in male hormone-replacement. As a 35 year old, I went to my doc and told him that my libido was less than it was when I was 20. He said, with a smirk, "what did you expect?"

just trying to get the feel for length of time most run it. Lots of good information on here from a lot of different people. i know most TRT is for life, but is cycling it good to keep your normal function in check? My Doc was reluctant to try it and really just thought i was crazy to consider it and want to med me with anti depresants.

Now i just want to be informed.

Quote Originally Posted by tinan12 View Post
    just trying to get the feel for length of time most run it. Lots of good information on here from a lot of different people. i know most TRT is for life, but is cycling it good to keep your normal function in check? My Doc was reluctant to try it and really just thought i was crazy to consider it and want to med me with anti depresants.

Now i just want to be informed.
    im also on it to but dont plan on takin it forever
    me and my doc talkd about doin it for 6 months,, then coming off and see if i will rebound to a decent level. You def should talk to your doc and discuss your goals (family, children, etc) and come up with a plan.

Thread Information