Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Anyphylactic Shock

Does anybody know how to have this occur? I just heard youre suseptible to it if you are allergic to penicillin or any nuts or anything. Me, being allergic to penicillin....well I'm a little concerned about my first cycle (Test E). Does anyone know more about this?
    Thanks a lot

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member

Anaphylactic shock

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Does anybody know how to have this occur? I just heard youre suseptible to it if you are allergic to penicillin or any nuts or anything. Me, being allergic to penicillin....well I'm a little concerned about my first cycle (Test E). Does anyone know more about this?
    Thanks a lot
    .. OK, without going real deep with this, anaphylactic shock is the state that your body goes into when you are suffering a major allergic reaction to a substance. A minor allergic reaction is characterized by hives (small red skin bumps) and is what most folks experience the FIRST time they are exposed to something theyare allergic to. The problem with this is that now they are sensitized to this substance and the next time they are exposed, a MAJOR allergic (anaphylactoid) reaction occurs, characterized by laryngospasm (airway closure) and bronchospasm (lung passage closure). As you can imagine, this can and does lead to serious problems and death if not treated promptly (usually with IM, or IV epinephrine, which counteracts these symptoms). Just because you are allergic to penicillin doesnt mean you are more prone to AShock than anyone else. Just stay away from penicillin!!
    Last edited by Duck of Death; 11-30-2004 at 05:10 PM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    So if I use AAS and break out in hives that is how I know that I am allergic to it and should cut the crap? Thanks a lot.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bro, penicillin is a foreign substance to your body. Test is already coursing through it!

bluestrm-no death!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Bro, penicillin is a foreign substance to your body. Test is already coursing through it!

bluestrm-no death!

And so is the oil its suspended in

keithdolby is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER View Post
    And so is the oil its suspended in
    bump, any more expliantion on this? If someone has a small allergy to nuts, what is the risk of an allergic reaction if using an AAS

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    this thread is 5 yeas old ,anyway if your allergic to nuts then make sure the oil used in the make up of the compound your going to use is not nutseed oil .

Thread Information