Thread: coming off sust

pork chops is offline New Member

coming off sust

i am at week nine of a 12 week course of sust but i decided to have a couple of weeks off during xmas. after the end of the second week of i started to find it very hard to sleep and i am getting heart palpitations and heaps of acne. just wondering if this is normal and how long it will last for?? also do i need any anti -e's like clomid or hgc?? i was taking 1 amp per week ( 250mg) and have 3 weeks to go. need some advice

hammerhead is offline Member
    You were taking the gear for 9 weeks. You stopped shooting for 2 weeks and now you can't sleep and you have acne. I don't know of any cases from experience of seeing that happen. If this change in your metabolism or the acne either one has anything to do with the gear - my theory is that your body reacted badly to the adrenergic changes from cessation - the cortisol and it's byproducts - that boosted your metabolism and made you sweat alot and be hyper and the sweat leads to acne. That's just a theory and it really doesn't make sense because it should take 3 to 4 weeks for the sust to get out of your system enough to start a catabolic phase.
    Sorry bro - can't really help you. Are you going to start back on the cycle and finish it out? After you start doing the juice again the sides may go away - only to come back again when you stop again.

Yes you should always use clomid post-cycle and always use anti-E's on-cycle. I'd take a little proviron for that low dose.

pork chops is offline New Member
    thanks for ur advice, ur right i just had a shot 2 nights ago and im sleepin fine again and my heart issnt racing all day and night. i was wondering if wot im feeling is the normal process of coming off and how long does it last for?? it seems that im doing a real low dose compared to some others here. am i doin a common course? i live in australia and a sust course on its own is very common. also how long should i go on it for?? u mentioned that i should take proviron during the cycle and clomid after can u suggest some dosages?? im goin to see a doctor 2mrw and try and get some because i dont know who to get that stuff from. i was also thinking about takin some stanazol after the sust course i think u guys call it winstrol in the states. can u suggest how much and how long after the sust i can take it or should i start it now. i guess i have to find some first. eheheheh ohhh by the way wot are the first signs of gyno?? do u think it will be a problem for me with such low dosages?? i have gained about 5kgs or 12lbs, from reading the other threads this seems a bit low maybe i need to eat more, or is it about right for the dose im taking. thanks for all ur help mate

Thread Information