iron_head0817 is offline New Member

suggested use for the first time....

ok ive done quite a bit of research on steroids ..the pro and cons and is far cutting and bulking go but still indecisive.
    i am 6 foot even, 265lbs, workout consists of two 1 hour sessions of weightlifting and then cardio (running) a day for the past 2 years
    i have quite a bit of muscle mass as it is but still have some mid area fat...
    my goal is not be bodybuilder winner big but id like to lose the fat while getting a little bigger but more defined then anything..
    so if i was looking to take one to two cycles what suggestions do yall have ?? and would that be enough ??? thanks !

could i get some of my results by taking Equidren (Boldenodrol) by its self????

....damn lets not all post all at once guys lol

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    well your diet and workout aren't in check because your definitely overtraining with 2 workouts daily. As for cycle is it your first one? If you get your diet in check and run standard test you will drop fat.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    im kind of curious as to what your training sessions look like.

as pistol said, if you diet is in order you will drop fat on test alone; which is recommended as a first cycle around here.

because i work so many hours im limited to only eating two meals a day
    i usually skip breakfast (i know its not good) and for lunch i eat either turkey or chicken breast (wit a peace of 1% cheese) 1 orange, 1 banana or apple and for dinner either chicken breast or fish (mainly salmon) broccoli or some kind of greens...
    as far as workouts mornings/nights consists of 30min on a bowflex( with leg press and all the goodies + bowflex dumbbells) and 30min run on a treadmill.....

YES this will be my first time....been kinda fearfull of trying anything because im already a big guy and i dont want to look all bloated or huge
    so what do yall suggest? thanks alot !

no suggestions anyone ????

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    No one is gonna recommend AAS to someone who eats probably 1000cals a day and uses a bowfled for an hour a day.

Go to diet read up and make some changes, do you have a local gym to hit?

nearest gym for me is an hour or more drive..thats y im using the bowflex system

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    If i had to guess based on your first post, I would say that you probably have high body fat. I think you need to get your diet/workout in check before you consider using AAS. Fat people taking AAS is usually not pretty.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nearest gym for me is an hour or more drive..thats y im using the bowflex system
    Theres your problem right there.....

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    bowflex........................CMON MAN
    eat 2 meals a day..........CMON MAN

this has to be a joke

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    if not a joke dnt go4 aas, you'll b throwing your money away and risking health for nothing

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    bowflex........................CMON MAN
    eat 2 meals a day..........CMON MAN

this has to be a joke
    X10

Spend more time researching diet/training. There is obviously a lack of.

well damn guys thanks for makin it feel like theres no hope......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_head0817 View Post
    If you eat 2 meals a day, there is NO hope.
    If you arent willing to exercise and work out there is NO hope
    There is NO magic pill or magic shot (AAS)

The ONLY hope you have is to learn how to diet/eat. You need to eat 6x+ a day. You need to learn what to eat and when to eat it.
    You dont need to work out 1 or 2 hrs a day to loose fat but you do need to get some cardio going. Get your butt out and walk FAST and learn to jog/run but at least walk fast and build up a sweat for a good 30+ minutes each day. If you dont need a shower afterward you did not sweat enough. It's not about the sweat/water weight but about the heart rate up height enough to start burning fat.

AAS is for people who already have low body fat, have their diet in check and have reached or neared their natural limits. Yes you can loose fat taking testosterone , IF your body fat is already low (-12%) and you work out 1+ hrs a day plus cardio.

If you dont have low body fat more than likely you will gain mostly water weight and look worse than now.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If your body fat is over 15% the likelihood of AAS aromatizing into estrogen is high. It could be really damaging to your health. Before you spend time/money into AAS it is best to get your body ready to take AAS. That means you have to get your body fat down to 15% or less, less preferably. It seems like an oxymoron where you have to lose fat to lose fat with AAS. Diet is really the key here. You should be eating 5 to 6 times a day in small clean proportions. I think bowflex is ok if your intensity is high. I'm not a BB myself and I stopped training with weights after my shoulder injury. I do a modified plyometric routine and get good results. The rule of thumb is to maximize your natural potential first. Then reach for the AAS. These guys really know their stuff. Take it slow bro. don't rush into AAS it could be more trouble than it's worth.

gsxracer is offline Banned
    </BowFlexMaster has arrived>

I put in 2000 calories a day inside my body but I wanna become 250 pounds of muscles, and I train on a bowflex, and I wanna take AAS.

/hint #1, if you're 265 pounds, you're bodyfat is way too high for AAS
    /hint #2, you're diet is so horrible it makes little babys cry
    /hint #3, if you're trying to bulk up why do cardio?
    /hint #4, you wanna take AAS, and get gyno?
    /hint #5, you're workout consist of a fully body workout every day is what I'm assuming, so if you do this, how are you gonna gain muscles if you burn it every day.
    /hint #6, there 2 things in Weight Lifting, there is either bulking or cutting, there no "both" it can be done, but its almost pointless, so decided what you wanna do first, set you're diet for this, by eating healthy foods 5 meals a day, then getting a decent workout done for yourself, and in 3 months, if you're 265 pounds you'll drop down to 220 and have a massive size on you without roids, GL ~ pointless to use AAS at higher then 15% /w no diet, no workout.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_head0817 View Post
    That's not the intention here, I assure you. Its just we get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over to the newbs. If I were you, I would go to the diet section and post up a sample of your diet in one given day. People here are willing to help but you have to not be stubborn/ignorant and be willing to learn. Dont worry man, we all pretty much learned the same way...its just the process here. No offense.

Thread Information