itsallfun is offline New Member

Please advice 1st cycle

Hi guys hope you can help, ive spent bout a year or so researching into startin my first cycle. Edited. so please dont think i am. its just this is the cycle i think ive decided on and i wanted some opinons. if possibe please..

Week----- Thai 25 ----- Dura-50 ------ Primo Orals
    1 ----- 2 tabs/5days --- 1 caps/5days
    2 ----- 2 tabs/5days --- 2 caps/5days
    3 ----- 3 tabs/5days --- 3 caps/5days
    4 ----- 3 tabs/5days --- 3 caps/5days --- 3 tabs/5days
    5 ------ 3 tabs/5days --- 2 caps/5days ---- 2 tabs/5days
    6 ------ 1 caps/5days --- 1 tabs/5days

im 30 years old,
    12 stone,
    bit of a beer gut.
    no chest or other mussel mass what so ever.

i eat well and train 3/4 times a week at local gym.

any advise would be great thanks..
    Last edited by Big; 12-11-2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: rules/fishing

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    no no no no. steroids are not for you. Throw that cycle away. Get your diet fixed

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow, you spent a year searching and came up with that?
    awful cycle, but it sounds like you are no where near ready for steroids . beer gut and no muscle mass whatsoever? fix your diet and training or you would just be wasting your money.

its just that i feel im gettin no gains from my training that cycle was cos it seemed to be the best i could find for the money.. but thats why im askin for advise cos im hopeing you might have better one for me.. that was called a beginers cycle/stack on the site where i found it. and all seemed ok when reaserched each one indavidualy but as ive never taken them before i dont no the full extent.. there only so much you can read its talking with you guys with the experiance that counts

i dont want to be huge i just want to be able 2 get a nicely toned body. wich is why i only wanted a small 6-8 week cycle just as a one off to give me that edge
    Last edited by itsallfun; 12-11-2009 at 04:50 AM.

this is what the site i found says about this cycle ???

Beginners Cycle
    The Beginner's Cycle is a legal steroid cycle that was developed for bodybuilders who are just starting off with weight training using cycles and stacks. Starting off with the Beginner's Cycle is really a great way to gain solid muscle quickly without the side effects you would expect from androgenic anabolic steroid cycles. Legal steroids such as Thai 25, Primo Orals, and Dura-50 is the stack used within the Beginner's Cycle. For Beginner's this happens to be the perfect cycle for those seeking to bulk up with gains of 20-25 pounds of solid muscle. The Beginner's Cycle is classified as a bulking cycle that bodybuilders stay on for a 6 week duration. Most athletes will get the muscle gains they desire within the 6 week cycle. After a Beginner's Cycle, some bodybuilders will opt to start a cutting cycle to get a more defined look from what they have gained already from the previous cycle. Online Legal Steroids is the only service online that offers pharmaceutical grade muscle enhancers for both hardcore bulking and cutting.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallfun View Post
    this is what the site i found says about this cycle ???

Beginners Cycle
    The Beginner's Cycle is a legal steroid cycle that was developed for bodybuilders who are just starting off with weight training using cycles and stacks. Starting off with the Beginner's Cycle is really a great way to gain solid muscle quickly without the side effects you would expect from androgenic anabolic steroid cycles. Legal steroids such as Thai 25, Primo Orals, and Dura-50 is the stack used within the Beginner's Cycle. For Beginner's this happens to be the perfect cycle for those seeking to bulk up with gains of 20-25 pounds of solid muscle. The Beginner's Cycle is classified as a bulking cycle that bodybuilders stay on for a 6 week duration. Most athletes will get the muscle gains they desire within the 6 week cycle. After a Beginner's Cycle, some bodybuilders will opt to start a cutting cycle to get a more defined look from what they have gained already from the previous cycle. Online Legal Steroids is the only service online that offers pharmaceutical grade muscle enhancers for both hardcore bulking and cutting.
    dude thats a rubbish cycle. Don't listen to the first thing you read. Do some of your own research and get your diet and training fixed and you will see results

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Honestly your just going to get fatter from that. You need to stick around here , research proper diet and training, then say a year from now when your body is conditioned, then you will have enough knowledge yourself to create your own cycle. Steroids don't work unless your body is primed and already in an anabolic state. You will be wasting your money, harming your body ( because you obviously drink) and will get fatter because your diet and BF are off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    those arent steroids

Raziel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    those arent steroids
    x2 i have seen that website before, def a scam site. OP you should never attempt an oral only cycle in the 1st place, you MUST run a test base if you want to have a good cycle.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ There are a few oral cycles I would run but I wouldn't let it become common to say the lease.

southrnathletic is offline New Member
    just get some test E and pick a good cookie cutter diet and training routine and you will be fine...just stick with it once youve started and dont cheat...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I know you have not been on here a year and came up with that crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    ^ There are a few oral cycles I would run but I wouldn't let it become common to say the lease.
    what sort of oral cycles would you mean.. i wouldnt be letting them become a common thing i only want that 8-12 week edge to give me that boost then just want to keep goin with out any cycles hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I know you have not been on here a year and came up with that crap!
    i havent been on here for a year no. sorry if thats how it sounded... i mean ive been lookin at other sites for over a year but the problem is they all say what you wana hear. so its hard to no real sites and advise from fake ones..

Quote Originally Posted by southrnathletic View Post
    just get some test E and pick a good cookie cutter diet and training routine and you will be fine...just stick with it once youve started and dont cheat...
    any kind that you could recomend.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Forget that stack, those aren't steroids .

How long have you been training and what is yourBF?

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    x2 i have seen that website before, def a scam site. OP you should never attempt an oral only cycle in the 1st place, you MUST run a test base if you want to have a good cycle.
    what do you mean bye test base.. sorry im not meaning to sound stupid and i really apreciate everyones views that why im askin so many questions. this site seems to be better for info than previuose ones.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Forget that stack, those aren't steroids .

How long have you been training and what is yourBF?
    ive been traing for bout 2-3 years.. whats the best way to measure my bf without a caliper. and il do it no for a acurate answer.
    the only bf i have is a bit on my gut nothing major

uksteve is offline Junior Member
    can you post you diet please? we can help out, then advise you better

mornings= allbran or muslie. hand full of mixed berrys.
    afternoon snack= protien shake and hand full mixed nuts.
    lunch= tuna jacket or pasta
    Dinner= either red meat with fresh veg/ or chicken with either rice or coscos.
    after gym= Protien shake.
    night time. poahed or scrambeled egg on wholemeal seeded bread.

also the normal evryday vitimains in morning such as, *****3, cod liver oil, and a high doesage multi vit that the local nutrishanist shop recomended

sorry my spelling terible i no.. im sorry

ok well you do need to go 2 diet fourm, your morning meal has no protien? eggs if you can.. your lunch had starchy carbs in.. i.e pasta, try brown rice and veg.. again dinner has rice, try to avoid white rice

after gym you need carbs so even half a banana id better than nothing. bed time to you like cottage cheese?

what shake you using? has it got carbs in? maybe need a pure protien

just some ideas, as i dont know anything about you food budget..

im lookin thru diet forum now. always thought i was eatin quite well but it looks like i doin it all in wrong order lol.. the new shake im trying is pro labs pure whey

good luck, some clever mofos over there can give gr8 advice

sorry i just realised what i said lol. you mean a testosterone base ?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallfun View Post
    what do you mean bye test base.. sorry im not meaning to sound stupid and i really apreciate everyones views that why im askin so many questions. this site seems to be better for info than previuose ones.
    just realised what i said you mean a testosterone base dont you.. lol sorry

Thread Information