Beckham is offline New Member

in need of help and info

Hey everyone been working out since the age of 17 now 31recently got my hands on some growth and need some help first off I have ten vials each with a white tablet in them w blue top on vial I need to know how to mix and w what how many ccs to shoot each day what size needle is best to use where to inject and how also how to store and I also have test enanthate 250mg/ml and the same answers needed for this and most importantly how and what should I be eating..thanx guys for the help

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we have some excellent educational threads at the top of the appropriate sections, take a moment to educate yourself then post more specific questions. here is some HGH info:
    My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

also you need to research how to plan a proper cycle and pct.

Hey big thanks man greatly appreciated if you have any suggestions that'd be great also because I have no clue

please read please help clueless

I need help big responded to my last post but have no clue what the site he sent to me is saying. .I have been working out religiously since the age of 17and now im31 first of I dont know the lingo so when you inform me please do it in the simplest way dont know what iu means so the questions I need help w are. ..I have ten vials w a tablet in them which contain hgh Dont have the measurement of the tablet on the vial but I need to know how much bac water to mix in the vial if u could tell me inn ccs also we're and how to inject it what size needles to use and how to store also have test enanthate 250mg/ml and need the same info for this as above and most importantly what I should be eating. ..thankyou so much for any help need step by step instructions in a simple way. ..also if its easier you can email me at [email protected] and again thankyou

Thread Information