Civic0 is offline Associate Member

************** and Steroids

Silly question...I have some friends who use *******************to induce sleep, all of them are bodybuilders and say it's effects are similair to ****** and promoto sleep/fat loss....not so sure if I believe this....anyone use *********** for these purposes? Seems like horseshit to me....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic0 View Post
    Silly question...I have some friends who use ************** to induce sleep, all of them are bodybuilders and say it's effects are similair to ************** and promoto sleep/fat loss....not so sure if I believe this....anyone use ************** for these purposes? Seems like horseshit to me....
    no it aint the same as **************, ive had both, trust me

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    The ************** high is short lived, and can be very dddisorienting. I've tried every recreational drug under the sun, and I can honestly say that Ketamine was my least favorite. The high is boring and dull. It's a dissassociative drug. I highly doubt it would be effective, let alone safe, for inducing sleep.

Yoyr sleelp cycle is something you really don't want to **** with., especially with harder drugs. That includes pharmecuticals. If you're having trouble sleeping, all natural is THE ONLY way to go. Try some kava kava capsules, or some valerian root. Warm milk or turkey soup work great too. And lets not forget dear old cannabis. That works well. However, depending on where you live, you might risk jailtime with that stuff.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    dont think you are suppose to talk about rec drugs on here...but gotta love the g

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    oopsies
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-11-2009 at 03:15 AM.

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    Ketamine's main use is as an animal traquilizer. In humans, it's a dissassociative drug, meaning it causes dissassociation with one's surroundings. In high enough doses, it causes one to degress into a black void of random, and usually troublesome imagery. That is known as "The K hole". Ketamine's street name is Special K. They are one in the same, I assure you.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SunHangDo View Post
    Ketamine's main use is as an animal traquilizer. In humans, it's a dissassociative drug, meaning it causes dissassociation with one's surroundings. In high enough doses, it causes one to degress into a black void of random, and usually troublesome imagery. That is known as "The K hole". Ketamine's street name is Special K. They are one in the same, I assure you.
    whata u know u learn something new eveyday

lol take back my comment,

nusiot is offline Junior Member
    advice: stay away from Special K. Did it in Ibiza and nearly died on the dancefloor of AMNESIA-

urbanbody is offline Member
    Not just for animals but for children as well!! It has nothing to do with GHB totally different. Use for sleep just means they are putting them self in K hole which isn't good.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    No rec drug talk.

Some of you need to read or re-read the Rules here.

Thread Information