Thread: Hormones

gamemania is offline Junior Member

Hormones

Hey guys,

How long does it take for blood values to go back to normal (pre-cycle)?

I ended my first ever cycle on the 7th of July and finished PCT on the 18th of August. I was on a basic 12 week test e cycle, with dbol to kick off for the first 4 weeks.

Recently got my bloods done again on the 1st of December. Let me give you a summary of the results that concern me:

Testosterone , FSH, LH : still a bit lower than pre-cycle although in normal range

Prolactin: only slightly less than mid-cycle value, much higher than pre-cycle and above the normal range

So how long will it take for these hormone levels to get back to pre-cycle value? the prolactin really concerns me.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemania View Post
    Hey guys,

How long does it take for blood values to go back to normal (pre-cycle)?

I ended my first ever cycle on the 7th of July and finished PCT on the 18th of August. I was on a basic 12 week test e cycle, with dbol to kick off for the first 4 weeks.

Recently got my bloods done again on the 1st of December. Let me give you a summary of the results that concern me:

Testosterone , FSH, LH : still a bit lower than pre-cycle although in normal range

Prolactin: only slightly less than mid-cycle value, much higher than pre-cycle and above the normal range

So how long will it take for these hormone levels to get back to pre-cycle value? the prolactin really concerns me.
    it depends i haven't got back to normal even after 6 months. it depends from person to person but about 4-5 months would be normal.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could take some Caber or Bromo to get the prolactin levels back where they were.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You could take some Caber or Bromo to get the prolactin levels back where they were.
    i`d give a bit more time for the body to self regulate. bromo can affect to strong the prolactin

gamemania is offline Junior Member
    hmm so what im hearing is that its pretty much normal at this stage? kinda glad to hear that, was afraid that my testosterone levels would be low indefinately. prolactin has atleast decreased a bit, still very high though. will give it some time ne way. thanks for the responses guys!!

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemania View Post
    hmm so what im hearing is that its pretty much normal at this stage? kinda glad to hear that, was afraid that my testosterone levels would be low indefinately. prolactin has atleast decreased a bit, still very high though. will give it some time ne way. thanks for the responses guys!!
    for your test levels you can try natural testosterone boosters to see if it helps if not some small dose of hcg 2 times a week just as a small bump. it helped me after 4 months after cycle to use some hcg.

Thread Information