Covey is offline Junior Member

Under age and Winstrol Tabs and Fina! Should we add Tess 200

Ok first off this cycle is not for me I am still way to young to even think of anything thing. My friend how ever is not on the same page as I am. He is going to play Div I football this next year and is looking for something that would help him in the speed part of his game and he says to make him feel better. So I have all ready done the whole talk about the age thing and he says that he is going to do it no matter what. So I am going to except that and try to help him in whatever way I can so he does not fuck himself up anmore. His stats are 6'0 and 220. He has no cycle exper. But this is what he is going to do

6 weeks if Fina at 112mg EOD
    Winny 50mg Tabs ED

The question is should he add Tess 200 to the cycle and if so how much. Thanx for the great advice and help.

Lazz
    COVEY

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    do thefina ed, at half the dose to keep levels of concentration constant. t200 will deinfately help,

wk1-10 400mg t200 eq
    wk1-6 tren 56mg ed
    wk6-10 50mg win ed

if they are foo chows, id run 100mg a day cuz they didnt do much for 'someone' i know

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    How old is your friend?

He is 19

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    19 is early to start but I guess its not that bad. Is he bent on fina/winny or thats just an idea he came up with? I know some people who feel winstrol helps them cut down their sprint times but what are his goals, to get bulked up more? cut down? need more info.

Sorry right now he is at a 4.5 40 and he wants to cut to a 4.4 or best case 4.3 That is what he has got that is what the Senior's on the team are taking! He want's to gain speed and get cut yet. Thanx

LAZZ
    COVEY

Thread Information