tigerbait321 is offline New Member

impatience and an I told you so

A friend and I are going to do a test e 500/wk cycle in a few months, I told him we should stay in the gym a few more months before we get on it.

Long story short, (I have all the gear, nolva, clomid etc) and won't give it to him until the day we agreed to start. Anyway, he went out and got 200 mg of d-bol, and took it 20 mg a day for 10 days because he couldn't wait until said day a few months from now. He's gained a few lbs, which i've tried to tell him is more than likely water weight. I've just about got him convinced that it was a jackass move, and wasn't worth it, told him he probably won't keep any of his gains (honestly surprised he had any in that short of time?? OPINIONS??)

Anyway, what should i recommend for his as per a PCT? Haven't really seen much on such a short "cycle". Apparantly he's the only genius to attempt this.

thanks

urbanbody is offline Member
    So you are asking for a pct for a 10 day cycle?

I'm asking if it is even necessary? and if it is, what should i tell him? I have the nolva and clomid on hand (though i had it for the planned future cycles, i can always get more)

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for ur "freind", i love these freind posts, a simple punch in the nose should work..

that lil story tells me that he or u, whoever the hell it is is not ready for AAS...

that would be he. I have no reason to lie, god forbid "that guy on the internet" think I did something stupid. C'mon. I'm trying to show my boy this post so he feels like a jackass and not like im just blowing smoke up his ass. I did my homework. I know that dbol is primarily for jumpstarting cycles, is liver toxic, should be cycled fo short periods of time etc.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so punch him in the nose and tell him he must grow up before he starts.

urbanbody is offline Member
    The 10 day cycle he just did, well prob didn't hurt him or help him. Basiclly just a waste of money with the dbol .

From what i've heard/read d-bol only cycles are usually lots of water weight, and not much muscle retention anyway. as compared to injectables or stacks anyway. I'll probably tell him to do a PCT of like a week anyway just so he has to spend more money for being retarded.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you dont need a pct,,

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    All this waste and abuse of those lovely dbols
    Hope they never get endangered... or extinct

Thread Information