mrutah is offline Junior Member

How many of you guys use hcg on cycle?

Hey guys sorry I ask alot of questions, but I want to thank all you guys with the great knowledge that help.

My question is how many of you guys use hcg on cycle to keep the testicles functioning properly?
    I wan't to have kids in the future but I have read some research that says its a good idea, others say just do it with the pct.
    And one of the books I read diden't even mention when to put it in.
    thanks for the help.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I am using hCG . I just started. All the research I have done leads me to believe that you use hCG during cycle, when shutdoen is occuring. This keeps function in the testes during the whole cycle... making pct easier. That las part. making pct easier, is why I am using it. IMO pct is just as important, if not more important, than the cycle.

But yeah, I am on my first cycle now, and I am using hCG

mrutah is offline Junior Member
    thanks for replying man, I have heard it both ways thats why I ask, I have heard start 3 weeks before the cycle ends, I am not having any problems like super small testicles or ejaculation problems, im sure shutdown has occured but im not having any real trouble, like I say I just want to have another baby. I guess before I started to do a ton of research I was under the impression that nolvadex would help your natural testosterone production.
    But I have never heard anyone talk about nolvadex doing this on cycle, I have seen it used more to eliminate side effects like gyno, water retention ect.. But could nolva have a effect on helping you at least produce some natural test?

iron minded is offline Banned

Hcg

I think this is an onging debate. Have a read through this article arguing between HCG throughout cycle and post cycle.

http://www.************.com/forum/an...ing-cycle.html

personally I would go 1500 ius every 5 days at the end of your cycle. eg for a12 week cycle start on week 13 with 1500 iu's and repeat 3-4 times until nolva clomid therapy.

Its your shout though.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I run 500 iu's x2 wk during cycle.

I have read it both ways, as of late.

I do know that using it during cycle makes your pct easier.

And that is very important aspect.

All I have read, as of late, points towards using during cycle is correct.

Best

T

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    ^Yep, which is why I chose during cycle. I will also use hCG for every cycle in the future. But I would love to hear some debates because there might be more than one way to skina horse

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

Well , it must work both ways, or it wouldn't have been run @ the end for so many years.

During has been shown to be more effective.

Best

T

Thread Information