Thread: Fake cyp??

6foot3 is offline New Member

Angry Fake cyp??

Heya~

I was just reading the thread about goldline cyp, and further into the replies I saw that all products made by Steris are fake these days. Is this true?! Wonderful, I just picked up two 10ml @200mg of the stuff. The bottles have blue plastic tops that pop off, and white lables w/ green Steris lettering and a square around the Testosterone cypoinate injection 200mg/mL. The bottom of the bottle has an underlined 27 as part of the glass. Can anyone brighten my day and tell me they're real? Luckily, I can probably get my money back, I know exactly who to take them back to.

TIA

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member
    Is this what it looks like?

nope

The Steris logo is below the information, and is green, all of the text regarding mg/ml is black, surrounded by a green square the same color as the logo. I found a pic of it on Steriodpictures.com, I'll see if I can attatch it.

If that didn't attatch, here's the link:
    http://www.steroidspictures.com/test...ecypionate.htm

Looks like the pic didn't attatch

Its the upper most left pic...the Steris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake cyp??-cyp.jpg  

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member
    Dude it looks fake to me, but I am not positive. Wait for a couple more replies to make your decision

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    yes that is fake. That one comes from mexeico. That is there verson of the america kind one thing differnt the american one works......

Unhappy from America?

The bottle says it was manufactured in Phoenix, AZ if that helps at all....I'm hoping at the very least its a counterfeit that really is 200mg of cyp, but lets be honest....

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Fakes. Next Question?

Okay, bros, take good notes . . . There will be a quiz at the end of this post.

Now, take a look at the two pictures in this thread. Both products contain the same identification number, NDC 0402-0256-10. NDC stands for National Drug Code, a classification system used by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for all prescription medications. The first four numbers represent the "labeler code" assigned to the manufacturer, the next three or four numbers represent the product, and the last two numbers represent the strength or quantity.

All FDA-approved NDC codes can be found in the National Drug Code Directory, which is on the web at: http://www.fda.gov/cder/ndc/database/default.htm. You can look drugs up by their labeler code, labeler and product code, trade name, or active ingredient.

(By the way, folks, I didn't know all of this stuff until about five minutes ago. But that's what basic research is about. I wish to thank my old social science professor and all the little people out there in the dark. But I digress . . .)

Keep in mind that this is the FDA's national coding system. It does not need to b used for drugs that are legitimately manufactured outside the United States, whether in Mexico, Europe, or anywhere else.

Now, if you check under labeler code 0402, you'll see several injectable products manufacturer by Steris. And testosterone cypionate is not among them. And if you do a primary active ingredient searc on testosterone, you'll see 58 products listed. And (all together now), none of them are manufactured by labeler #0402 (Steris).

In short, there is no NDC #0402-0256-10 listed in the FDA's National Drug Code database. At one time, there may have been such a valid number (namely, before Steris was popped by the FDA for their documentation problems), but it is not a current product.

In short, the evidence would appear to indicate that any product using this NDC number is a fake. Does that mean that it is not testosterone cypionate ? Probably, but not necessarily - it may simply be an underground lab product. What we can definitively say, however, is that it is not a Steris product that is produced with a valid NDC number - therefore, whether it is black market cypionate or Mazzola Corn Oil is irrelevant, it's still a fake.

So if you're getting so-called Steris Test Cyp out of Mexico, Europe, Asia, or anywhere else, chances are that it's bogus. Remember, a foreign product does not have to use an NDC number, but if a foreign manufacturer does use one, it would show up in the active database. Bottom line: One way or the other, this stuff is crap, and may not even be cyp at all.

Sorry for the bad news, guys (don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player), but if you're going to buy from non-legal or non-U.S. or Canadian sources, whether black market or allegedly legit, you deserve to know what you're not getting.

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    The Steris Cyp will work, it is not a fake but a counterfit, it does contain cyp!

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ta TownBacker
    The Steris Cyp will work, it is not a fake but a counterfit, it does contain cyp!
    Just out of curiosity, how do you know that it contains cyp?

We had the cyp lab tested about 6 months ago, while it was underdosed, it was indeed testosterone cyponate, it contained on average 171mg/ml.

TNT

Cool Pardon a Bit of Cynicism, But . . .

We had the cyp lab tested about 6 months ago, while it was underdosed, it was indeed testosterone cyponate, it contained on average 171mg/ml.
    Ta, I join everyone in welcoming you to the board, but I think a little discernment is in order here (especially in light of the questions about your identity in the "Mew Member, Over from Elite!" thread and the implication in that thread that you might be in, shall we say, the business end of AS). Don't read that as an attack or flame, dude, just a bit of healthy and reasonable suspicion.

The average person does not have the ability, nor the connections, to have cyp "lab tested," especially when the above statement reads, "We [plural] had the cyp lab tested . . ."

Moreover, when one is buying cyp that is marketed as 200 mg/ml, it is reasonable to have the assurance that it really does contain 200 mg/ml, not "on average 171 mg/ml."

What, exactly, did you have lab tested? And by what lab (in other words, how do we know that it was a reliable lab that used an accurate assay)? And what is "on average 171 mg/ml?" (For those not familiar with statistical sampling, Ta TownBacker's statement could mean anything. It could mean that any number of samples were tested, including so few that it was not a reliable sampling, and that the "average 171 mg/ml" concentration could have ranged from some samples at 71 mg/ml and others at 271 mg/ml with the so-called "average" being between them. Not knowing what the range was alone, I wouldn't shoot this stuff into my bod.)

This is one of the reasons I advocate using only a legally U.S. or Canadian-manufactured test (cyp or enanthate ), made according to FDA or similar standards. When you use anything else, you have no assurance as to what you are getting (nor not getting). Incidentally, the issue is not only quantity and quality of product, but also product purity.

Moreover, I submit that even if one were to trust the product of an underground lab (and, depending on what AS one uses other than cyp or enanthate, there is sometimes no alternative), there would be more reliability if that lab were marketing a product without an FDA/NDC number. The fact that the so-called "Steris" products (as pictured in this thread) have an NDC number on the box that does not appear in the National Drug Code list is downright deceptive, designed to pull the wool over AS users' eyes by implying that it is actually an FDA-approved pharmaceutical-grade product. Or, at the very least, that it is manufactured according to the FDA-monitored standards of Steris Pharmaceuticals. If it were up front in its origins, I would not have a problem with it; because it purports to be FDA approved, is marketed under the name of a recognized pharmaceutical company and, by your own admission, has anything other than an actual 200 mg/ml concentration, I submit that it is a rip-off.

- TNT
    Who is not in the business of selling AS
    and has no vested or business interest
    in whatever people use - just a safety
    interest.
    Last edited by TNT; 11-18-2001 at 08:24 PM.

Whats up fellas,
    I had the same questions you guys did this summer, I took it to a lab in the area and had it tested, I wasn't going to inject something into my body that I was unsure of, me and my buddy split the costs.

TNT

Cool Hmmmmm . . .

Whats up fellas,
    I had the same questions you guys did this summer, I took it to a lab in the area and had it tested, I wasn't going to inject something into my body that I was unsure of, me and my buddy split the costs.
    In an earlier post in this thread, you wrote, "We had the cyp lab tested about 6 months ago, while it was underdosed, it was indeed testosterone cyponate, it contained on average 171 mg/ml."

If you read my earlier post about statistical sampling, the weakness in this statement is obvious. If you took one sample to a lab and had it tested, it could hardly have "on average 171 mg/ml." It had 171 mg/ml, period.

So forgive me if I feel the need to put on some hip-high boots, bro, but I've learned to trust my gut (especially when it's accompanied by close, critical analysis of the statements), and something is not right here . . .

(Side note: As many readers have commented, I tend to get into the technical end of AS from a medical perspective, and regularly have labwork done so I know where my own levels are in terms of the AS I use. But I, for one, would have no freakin' idea of where to take a sample of cyp, or anything else, to be tested, especially without legal ramifications. Like I said, reading Ta TownBacker's statements and this thread on the whole, methinks something is not up to par here. Happy shooting, guys, but be careful.)

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    bump this-shit i just picked up three vials

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    TNT not to get off subject you say you only use US made AS when possible.Who still makes cyp? Does upjohn or anybody else?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    NOw that i what i call some damb good reasearch

The Iron Game Guest
    Whats up fellas,
    I find it hard to believe. You cannot just find a lab in the area and go in and get something tested. Its not that easy. Coincidentelly id like to see the hard copy scans

Peace

TNT

Cool True, Upjohn/Pharmacia, Yes, and No . . .

Originally posted by gixxerboy
    TNT not to get off subject you say you only use US made AS when possible.Who still makes cyp? Does upjohn or anybody else?
    The answer is that only Upjohn/Pharmacia makes legal cyp in the U.S. If you do a forum search on "FDA and Steris and Schein" (without the quotes), you'll find a couple of other threads where I discuss, in detail, why that's the case - in short, Steris used to make all the generic cyp marketed in the U.S. (including products under the Goldline and Star names) until they were popped by the FDA and decided not to resume manufacturing cyp.

Therefore, there are only two legally manufacturer testosterone injectables made in the U.S. today. The cyp is Depo-Testosterone, which is made by Upjohn and Pharmacia (two separate companies that operate in a partnership for this drug, something that's very common in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry). Depo-T comes in two strengths, 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/ml, and is sold in 10 ml multi-dose vials.

(From an AS standpoint, it only pays to use the 200 mg/ml strength, since you have to shoot less volume in order to get the maximum effect. In other words, if you want to take, say, 300 mg. in an injection, why shoot 3 ml when you only have to shoot 1-1/2 ml?)

The other legal test in the U.S. is Delatestryl, a test enanthate made by BTG and marketed by Bristol Myers Squibb. It's sold as 200 mg/ml in 5 ml vials.

In Canada, Delatestryl is made by Theramed Corporation and also sold as 200 mg/ml in 5 ml vials. Depo-Testosterone is not available in Canada.

Nifty trivia: Through legal sources (namely drug stores), in the U.S. both Delatestryl 200 mg/ml and Depo-T 200 mg/ml cost about $70-75 per vial. However, since the Delatestryl is in a 5 ml vial and the Depo-T is in a 10 ml vial, that means that the Depo-T costs only half as much ounce-for-ounce. Even cheaper is Delatestryl in Canada, where a 5 ml vials sells in most drug stores for about $33 CDN (or $22 USD, making the cost of 10 ml even cheaper at $44 USD).

You're right, gixxerboy, I use only legally manufactured Delatestryl or Depo-T (I have no preference, since IMO enanthate and cyp have no significant differences), which I get from legit drug stores in the U.S. or Canada. There seems to be a general consensus that Mexican drugs are not up to par in terms of either purity or concentration, and I agree. By sticking with legit U.S. or Canadian products, I know that what I'm shooting into my bod' has been made according to FDA-mandated standards. (Canada is not under the authority of the FDA, but their standards are just as tight.) I have nothing against the Mexican people, but when it comes to putting something Mexican in my body, I'll stick with Taco Bell. (Yes, that's a joke. Everyone knows that Taco Bell is not "the real thing.")
    Last edited by TNT; 11-24-2001 at 03:39 PM.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    my bottles are exactly like that but they have a lighter blue cap

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Fucking great. So basically these fucking things are fake and contain no good stuff. So i might as well be shooting oil into my ass right? thats fuckin bs, fuck mexican pharmacias. Now I know why at 400mg/week 5 weeks in I have had absolutley no results and nothing has changed. Oh well fuckin shit...

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I do have a source that tests everything for me if there is any concern for items being fake. He works at a university, and is in school for sports medicine! Ive had cyp that I thought was real, came back as cotton seed oil. A friend of mine swore by the stuff, what do you think he said when I showed him a copy of the lab report.
    Ive had 5 different amps of sustenon test above the norm 250 and as high as 275..and has low as 200! Most U.S. and Canadian products test right on from my experience its the foreign labs that test funky...

O ya, and the deca300 what a joke, 6 different 10cc bottles came back under 100mg per cc!!

Vin

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I do have a source that tests everything for me if there is any concern for items being fake. He works at a university, and is in school for sports medicine! Ive had cyp that I thought was real, came back as cotton seed oil. A friend of mine swore by the stuff, what do you think he said when I showed him a copy of the lab report.
    Ive had 5 different amps of sustenon test above the norm 250 and as high as 275..and has low as 200! Most U.S. and Canadian products test right on from my experience its the foreign labs that test funky...

O ya, and the deca300 what a joke, 6 different 10cc bottles came back under 100mg per cc!!

Vin

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33 View Post
    ****ing great. So basically these ****ing things are fake and contain no good stuff. So i might as well be shooting oil into my ass right? thats ****in bs, **** mexican pharmacias. Now I know why at 400mg/week 5 weeks in I have had absolutley no results and nothing has changed. Oh well ****in shit...
    Sorry to bump this ancient thread but a current situation has necessitated this thread's resurrection. After not having results with QV products Enan 250 and Cyp 200, I went to my Mexican pharmacist and proclaimed the gear bunk. They swore by it but agreed to let me choose from their stockpile at a discount. I took the Steris 200 mg/ml almost exactly the same but with a green cap on the vial. The NDC code is the same. Batch 99C180 - Exp 6-2016 - 5 bottles @ 10ml.

I now realize that Steris doesn't manufacturer Test Cyp and it is 2015 (14 years since this thread started). I can't find any recent information on this gear and I know it must be a counterfeit. I know my supplier and can go back tomorrow to trade it out, but what the heck should I get. Everything is probably counterfeit. They have test sust, which I don't think is possible to counterfeit but they also want 20$ per 250mg@1ml. I thought I was good with the QV gear but it has been 4 weeks at 750 mg/week and I feel nothing other than a placebo effect. Possibly the gear is way underdosed but I am not a budget shopper. I came looking for good gear and back when I was active on here, QV was known for quality. By bad for not being more proactive.

Anyways, that's the situation... on week 4 of 750mg enan / wk with most likely bunk or underdosed gear. What the hell do I do now? I don't want to write this off... I'm taking the 5 bottles back to my supplier tomorrow morning and swapping them out for something that is real... but how do I pick knowing that I've been burned twice? (PS. the supplier doesn't know good gear from bad gear, I've known them for years and AAS isn't their main business).

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6foot3 View Post
    Heya~

I was just reading the thread about goldline cyp, and further into the replies I saw that all products made by Steris are fake these days. Is this true?! Wonderful, I just picked up two 10ml @200mg of the stuff. The bottles have blue plastic tops that pop off, and white lables w/ green Steris lettering and a square around the Testosterone cypoinate injection 200mg/mL. The bottom of the bottle has an underlined 27 as part of the glass. Can anyone brighten my day and tell me they're real? Luckily, I can probably get my money back, I know exactly who to take them back to.

TIA
    If it came from a real pharma with a script it is most likely real.
    If its black market with unknown supplier then its anyones guess.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    If it came from a real pharma with a script it is most likely real.
    If its black market with unknown supplier then its anyones guess.
    Sorry Alin, you probably didn't waste time reading the 15 year old thread... Ummm... to be brief... Steris was a producer in 1999-2001 era and the counterfeits have stopped appearing for probably 8-10 years from what I can tell from searching the forums and EF, SGY, etc. But today, I picked up this same gear that others complained about being counterfeit 15 years ago. I'm sure it is fake... that could mean underdosed but not worthless, or it could also mean worthless. I bought 5 bottles and would spend the money to test it... but I'd rather trade it out for something real. I'm not asking for much... just some test enan or cyp that isn't counterfeit/fake.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only one way to know, get blood work done prior to cracking one open then get blood work done again.

MDelgado34 is offline New Member
    I just saw Balkan Nandralone and test cyp with NDC codes for paddock laboratories. how is Balkan gonna have NDC codes. old thread i know

Thread Information