newdude22 is offline New Member

Arimidex Capsules?

So my source even told me beforehand that what I was getting was not brand named Arimidex , but swears that the stuff is legit. I'm just not sure if the stuff is legit because it is a blue and white capsule and i've been doing a lot of searching and see nothing like it. Is this stuff most likely junk? ...at the price i paid for each pill I hope its not.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newdude22 View Post
    So my source even told me beforehand that what I was getting was not brand named Arimidex, but swears that the stuff is legit. I'm just not sure if the stuff is legit because it is a blue and white capsule and i've been doing a lot of searching and see nothing like it. Is this stuff most likely junk? ...at the price i paid for each pill I hope its not.

Who knows what it could be.

If you can take a pic of it and post it in the Gear pics section, that would help.

Best

T

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Like T said...really no telling man...it could be 100% legit. Probably something a homebrewer threw together. Could be Pixi dust or some good gear....Run it and see what happens...really all you can do.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    its from an uderground lab obviously if it is legit. they seem to all be doing this now. i guess its cheaper than buying a pill press?? but its a PITA for us users, since the dose in a capsule of arimidex is way to high for most of us. i had to open the capsule, and eyeball 1/3 of the powder into one half of the capsule, and just pour the powder in my mouth. not a very exact dose, but it worked.

newdude22 is offline New Member
    Yeah so I spoke to my source briefly. He's been in the game a long time and deals with a lot of people so I want to trust him. He told me the capsules are made by the same lab that does my tritest and I know for a fact the test I have is good stuff.

Also he says the capsules are 1mg and I have been taking them every other day but I (or just my paranoid mind) keeps telling me I'm developing gyno under my right nipple. I've only been on test now for 2 weeks and this is my first cycle. I can't really tell though because i've been checking my nip so frequently I may have just irritated it. Maybe my underground adex is just underdosed and I should start taking 1ed just to see what happens???? Should I buy some from another supplier and see how that affects me compared to what I have. My nips don't hurt they just feel warm it's hard to explain.

Sheven is offline Banned
    when it comes to ancillaries i would look just for human grade. maybe your source is top legit and his intentions are the best but he could have been scammed by his supplier after all arimidex is very expensive compound. try human grade at this step.

Thread Information