im9boss is offline Junior Member

gyno reversal with letro question

so my situation is kind of unique i think. this first comment probably deserves its own thread....but ive been to 2 doctors, first one said i dont have gyno, and its just adipose, second one said i have very small amount of breast tissue but most men do. not sure what my body fat is, its not low in bodybuilder terms, but its lower than the average male (my abs are poppin). having that said, my plan is to get my body fat down pretty low to see if that makes a difference, if not than i'm going to try some letro.
    here comes the tricky part (for me) and where i need help and advice from you guys.
    i'm going to be starting my anavar only cycle soon. from what i understand an AI is unecessary for an anavar only cycle. but considering my situation, any inputs? and i'm thinking letro and anavar is probably a bad combo, stressing the liver too much? i could be wrong, as i'm still learning about all this =P i already have chlomid and nolva for pct. if this is a good idea, i was thinking about kicking the chlomid, and doing the letro and nolva for pct. also what about doin the letro on cycle. i know thats done to prevent gyno while on cycle, but considering my situation, and i've read BINO's gyno reversal, and i think he recommends starting gyno reversal ASAP no matter on or off cycle. and last question...how long, typically, would a gyno reversal take? BINO says start tapering off once you get results, well generally how long is that? and i also read something about needing to take letro for 60days atleast to get effective blood levels.
    Last edited by im9boss; 12-12-2009 at 04:54 AM.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Anavar will not cause aromatise. I would say do letro cycle seperate time from anavar cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed wait to take the letro, see if lowering the bf helps first.

Thread Information