IAMCDN is offline Associate Member

Contest Prep Cycyle

I'm doing my first show in Nov/2010. I've been training for 16yrs. Lots of cycle history including Tren , Cyp, Omnidren, Sustenon, Winstrol , etc...Stats:
    32yrs old
    5'8
    200lbs.
    13% body fat.

I'm being trained by an IFBB pro. My cycle will start in January and run 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off until the show. My 8 weeks "off" will be 250mg test enth/week. The 8 weeks on will be as follows:

500mg test e/week
    600mg deca /week
    50mg Anadrol /day
    .5mg Arimidex eod

What do you guys think? Especially those of you who have competed.

urbanbody is offline Member
    is this prior to contest? and why 250mg test on your off? Let your receptors rest bro.

urbanbody is offline Member
    And I would go 14weeks prior to show!! 8 is near long enough even with short esters to come in shredded!

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    u gonna be juicing from jan until november? 8 weeks on 8 weeks off 8 weeks on 8 weeks off and so on??

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Is the pro helping you with your supplement schedule? Anadrol for 8 weeks seems too long.

Are you going to have a completely different cycle the final 8 weeks before the show?

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Is the pro helping you with your supplement schedule? Anadrol for 8 weeks seems too long.

Are you going to have a completely different cycle the final 8 weeks before the show?
    Yes, he is helping me with my supplement schedule. The anadrol will be only 6 weeks, sorry. and the final eight weeks will be different, not really sure what it will be yet, but i'm sure it will be more winstrol , clen , t3 etc... is that you in your avatar? it looks like you've got some experience in competitions. I'm open to suggestions. PM me please, thanks.

Yes, that is me in the avatar. I would suggest that you run your test higher then the deca and 6 weeks on anavar might be a bit much (4 sounds about right). I sent you a PM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN View Post
    I'm doing my first show in Nov/2010. I've been training for 16yrs. Lots of cycle history including Tren , Cyp, Omnidren, Sustenon, Winstrol , etc...Stats:
    32yrs old
    5'8
    200lbs.
    13% body fat.

I'm being trained by an IFBB pro. My cycle will start in January and run 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off until the show. My 8 weeks "off" will be 250mg test enth/week. The 8 weeks on will be as follows:

500mg test e/week
    600mg deca /week
    50mg Anadrol /day
    .5mg Arimidex eod

What do you guys think? Especially those of you who have competed.
    So you're going to be cruising and blasting for the next 11 months on an 8on 8 off schedule? (sorry, just want to make this clear.)

Regarding the cycle... well that will be a bulker. I would bump the d-drol up to 100mg ED. It's going to be a pretty awful bulker at best. Those long estered compounds are going to be rendered ineffective by an 8 weeker IMO. You either need to extend the deca + test-C for a 14 week cycle, or switch the compounds. Here are some ideas:

Test-C (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg
    Deca (weeks 1 - 12) @ 600mg
    Anadrol (weeks 1 - 5) @ 100mg ED

or switch to short esters:

Prop (weeks 1 - 8) @ 75mg ED
    NPP (weeks 1 - 8) @ 100mg ED
    Anadrol (weeks 1 - 6) @ 100mg ED

Since you're already going to be using an AI throughout the whole cycle I see no reason why you wouldn't bump the anadrol dosage up. I find the best gains are at 150mg. But different strokes for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I find the best gains are at 150mg. But different strokes for different folks.
    Best watch your BP at doses like that. 50 Ed is plenty for me at a weight of 250.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Best watch your BP at doses like that. 50 Ed is plenty for me at a weight of 250.
    Yup, totally. I assume most will be monitoring BP on orals, but very true.

I'm surprised that 50mg is so effective for you! I found 30mg of d-bol to be much more effective.

My favorite when starting a bulk is a blend of 25 mg of dbol and drol. Even though I love this, I have some friends that don't. Everyone is so different when it comes to tolerance.

Raziel is offline Junior Member
    I would def extend that cycle, its too short for those long estered compounds to really do their thing. I believe that Deca in particular needs to be run at least 12 weeks to really reap the benefits of it. Also, I would run more test than i would deca in order to avoid side effects. Hope I helped, and good luck with your contest!

Thread Information