ml87 is offline Associate Member

scarless gyno surgery??

there's a board certified surgeon near me who claims he's one of the rare plastic surgeons who perform the scarless gyno surgery. its where he puts a small incision anywhere near your "boobs" and lipo's it out. it has a little grinder on the front that breaks down the gland. anybody went through with this procedure?? is it as effective? supposedly its like a 24hr recovery time as opposed to a month.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    there's a board certified surgeon near me who claims he's one of the rare plastic surgeons who perform the scarless gyno surgery. its where he puts a small incision anywhere near your "boobs" and lipo's it out. it has a little grinder on the front that breaks down the gland. anybody went through with this procedure?? is it as effective? supposedly its like a 24hr recovery time as opposed to a month.

I'm not too sure. Although, I did get gyno surgery when I was 16. It was puberty gyno, but gyno nonetheless. I went under anesthesia for it. He pretty much just cut out the nipple and took out the glands, then replaced the nipple back into its place. The surgery was a few hours long, but I was up and active that same day. I never got a scar from it.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I had that proceedure done 10 years ago.. its not scarless.. just very tiny scars on the lateral side of your chest. Worked well for me and cleared up my gyno

urbanbody is offline Member
    when they lipo they will have to put a tube catching the fluid leaking out. Depending on the surgeon on how good he is at cutting and sewing back up. I will tell you this its not 24hr recovery thats his sale pitch more like 2 weeks. also you can have the actual surgery and get the gland removed and never have to worry about gyno again which I think is the way to go cause if you got gyno from aas before you will get it again

Meant to say make sure they take the gland out and you can lipo the gland out!

i know the doctor always leave a little gland behind to keep the nipple up. so either way you always run a risk of it coming back. i had gyno since i was 15, and aas just made it a little worse, but not much. how did you guys feel after regular gyno surgery? when can you hit the gym again?? how many days did you take from work?? this is my xmas gift so i need to choose a dr soon, but dont want to make any wrong decisions. i liked the scarless lipo guy, but it seems a little too good to be true. i also want my nipples a little smaller so the lipo wont take care of that.
    Last edited by ml87; 12-12-2009 at 09:55 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i have had it done twice, check out my pics in my album tell me if you see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    i have had it done twice, check out my pics in my album tell me if you see anything.
    which way did you have it done?

graeme87 is offline Member
    As in your gyno came back and you needed it cut out again?
    If so did you use an AI on cycle after your 1st surgery?

AgainstTheMachine is offline New Member
    who were your surgeons?

You know any doc can perform this!!!! All they need is to be an MD and take the WEEKEND course to be able to perform by LAW. I have had a friend who had horrible scar after this surgery. Just research your doc before hand. Ask him if he's a board certified PLastic surgeon or if he took a weekend course and is struggling for money! That will sum it up.

sorry for the late response well I live in southern california so my dr is down here. And The first time i had surgery (which was a result of running tren and deca at the same time, at 19 which at 5-6 i did hit 190ish ha) the dr told me he could not take all of it out or it would make is disfigured. So I knew I was going to have to have another surgery. I then had it done again and everything was good. I had a little bit caused from running hgh and ran a mast prop cycle with nolva ed and its now gone.

sorry for the late response well I live in southern california so my dr is down here. And The first time i had surgery (which was a result of running tren and deca at the same time, at 19 which at 5-6 i did hit 190ish ha) the dr told me he could not take all of it out or it would make is disfigured. So I knew I was going to have to have another surgery. I then had it done again and everything was good. I had a little bit caused from running hgh and ran a mast prop cycle with nolva ed and its now gone.
    Im in San Diego bro, My girl is O.R. nurse for well known Dr. Let me know where your located and Ill ask him and he can give you top Dr. in that area for your case.

lol i dont need one someone else had asked me were i got it done. But you live in sd i use to live down there of montazuma street by sdsu. titty city

lol i dont need one someone else had asked me were i got it done. But you live in sd i use to live down there of montazuma street by sdsu. titty city
    I live downtown even better lol

down town is were it is at. I was 19 at the time so i did not have the cashe for that.

update: i got the scar less procedure and it went great. surgery was amazing, they knocked me out and when i woke up there was no pain. i had ice on it for 12 hrs and after that just had to wear a compress for 2 weeks. i was at work 2 days later and didn't feel a thing.. i was back to chest work out after 2 weeks with no pain at all. i highly recommend it. if your in jersey hit me up and ill let you know where to go.

good to hear man, thanks for the update.

Thread Information