Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    OP, go back to Bodybuilding.com to learn the basic fundamentals of weight training

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    wiehged more playing soccer in high school with no wieght room discipline at 5''9 4 years ago
    in context, now i have lots of wieght room discipline and that was in high school where my goal was to get a soccer schoalrship,,,,and guess what i did,,,know my two years at the junior college are done,,,changing my body goals so guess what,,,my body is changing with lots of work as well...........i get what i set my goals toooo. cant respect it fine with me. i use aas to get closer to my goal of bieng special forces starting in march i goto ship off. i dont have time for others philosophies when i have a deadline.....thanks for the knowlegde help though you are a vet and i recognize that....i have a science degree

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    korea? cool whats your mos??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    in context, now i have lots of wieght room discipline and that was in high school where my goal was to get a soccer schoalrship,,,,and guess what i did,,,know my two years at the junior college are done,,,changing my body goals so guess what,,,my body is changing with lots of work as well...........i get what i set my goals toooo. cant respect it fine with me. i use aas to get closer to my goal of bieng special forces starting in march i goto ship off. i dont have time for others philosophies when i have a deadline.....thanks for the knowlegde help though you are a vet and i recognize that....i have a science degree
    my comment has nothing to do with your level of intelligence, you were giving this kid hell for weighing 155 when your own post recently put you at 5'10" and 160lbs. I don't need a degree to see the irony there.

BlackTalon is offline Junior Member
    its not like im clueless about PCT. ive researched it many times before.. i know a lot of the basics of it. its just that tren is a new substance and instead of reading pages and pages of shit off google. it'd be nice if someone just told me whats up.. its not going to kill you to type it out if you know.

by the way, i agree that i need to work my bodybuilding basics. i think fundamentals are important and tren is a powerful thing that should be planned out well. whats wrong with a lot of AAS users is they think the right thing to do is be a jerk to people and make fun.. when really they should be providing information, encouragement, and warning. if you dont want to bother helping, just get out of the thread! what kind of miserable person goes to a forum just to pick on people that are less educated on the subject.. does what i do with my body have any effect on you whatsoever? steroids are already illegal, they have a bad stigma and always will, stop trying to protect the sanctity by hating on people that make mistakes. it's ineffective and it makes me lose a lot of respect for you.. because thats the kind of thing someone with low self esteem does to feel better about themselves. the most evolved person in this thread is the one that said he appreciated my confidence. many of the rest of you may be scared little boys inside that are relishing your politically correct chance to kick a man while he's down. i pity you. ill spit on your face

korea? cool whats your mos??
    11B- Infantry

hey you should remove the ry from your name dude

jk jk

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I just read this entire thread.
    Everyone is thinking this is a joke becasue black talon is a dumb @ss.
    Turns out that Black Talon is going out of his way to prove that He is real and a living joke.
    Nice Tattoo Tough guy.
    Please don't hurt anyone with all your strength and rage.

and to your last post of spitting on someones face ---> ur a retard and give AAS a bad rap

stpete is offline Banned
    He got a tat today just like i won the Florida Lottery last week. That tat would have slight swelling and redness all around it. And, it would probably be greasy looking from the neosporin he should be putting on it. I know a little about tats. And who really gives a rat's ass about the tat anyway. Why would you post that OP? Attention? Just like this thread. Attention whore.
    When you get to Tampa/St.Pete, let me know. Spit on my face....LMAO......You do realize that my 8 year old son is half your size right? hahaha........

LOL... I will be in St Pete too, so come give it a try bro. And I will bring my 6 year old daughter to take care of ya

stpete is offline Banned
    haha...

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    LOL... I will be in St Pete too, so come give it a try bro. And I will bring my 6 year old daughter to take care of ya
    Ill drive to st pete too, and ill let my cum stained kleenex take care of you

wow, how immature. you know im not taking a trip just to beat up your kids. if you think im attention whoring and don't like it, it would be illogical to post in my thread, pushing it back to the top. it would be smarter to gtfo.

theres nothing wrong with not taking yourself seriously online.. im not out to impress any of you. just having conversation, and we could have some serious conversation about tren if you werent ripping into me every chance you get. i posted my history, stats, cycle, etc. so calm down and stop telling me to meet you so i can fight your prepubescent kids. you're actually making fools of yourselves in a way and you don't even know it. so self-righteous, you know nothing about the world
    Last edited by BlackTalon; 12-15-2009 at 11:53 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm putting this to bed. OP if you want to ask legitimate questions start a new thread and ask accordingly, if you're just trying to stir up attention do it somewhere else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information