Thread: russian dbol???

russian dbol???

i have used many diffrent types of dbol olver the years and have never gotten anywhere near the size,strength,pumps and over all sense of well being. Whats the diffrence between the russians and all these other types that makes it so effective? i just cant figure it out.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It could be overdosed. Or you just had nothing but underdosed stuff before.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It could be overdosed. Or you just had nothing but underdosed stuff before.
    Yep. Right on the money.

i don't think so i have used b disp anabol 5mg and 10mg many many times. b dragon, thai blue hearts and naposim that were real deal it just seems like the akrihins and even the old peaktops are just different and in a good way. Although i did have very good results with the pink thais before they put the snake and arrow in the tabs. unless they were the british pharma anabol not quite sure. it seems like the newer versions of anabol seems to be lower quality compared to when i used them 5 or 6 years ago. I wonder if b disp changed their formulation when they changed their pills.
    Last edited by anabolic1979; 12-13-2009 at 01:12 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic1979 View Post
    i don't think so i have used b disp anabol 5mg and 10mg many many times. b dragon, thai blue hearts and naposim that were real deal it just seems like the akrihins and even the old peaktops are just different and in a good way. Although i did have very good results with the pink thais before they put the snake and arrow in the tabs. unless they were the british pharma anabol not quite sure. it seems like the newer versions of anabol seems to be lower quality compared to when i used them 5 or 6 years ago. I wonder if b disp changed their formulation when they changed their pills.
    yeah, alot say they aint the same anymore in comparison to 5-10 yrs ago

Thread Information