Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

Question about AI on my Test P Cycle.

Hello,

I am currently running a Test Prop cycle at 4-500mg/week and anavar at 50mg/day.

I'm in thailand and i couldn't find any good AI's. I found arimidex but its really expensive and i don't wish for the rebound in estrogen, i was really looking forward to aromasin but i could not find it.

So i was wondering, since i dont have AI's in my cycle i tried to composite by running Nolva at 20mg a day and Proviron at 50mg day.

Would this do anything to help stop aromotization?

My last resort is letro, but i dont wont to remove all my estrogen.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thankyou

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Are you having and sides from the test? If not then you don't need the AI.

Proviron at 50mg/day should be enough to handle the estrogen. I don't see a need for nolvadex unless you feel gyno symptoms.

Only sides is a bit of acne, and a tad bit of water retention. Which i would like to rid.

This is my first cycle and naturally i have had a bit of gyno for years, so i know if i got it naturally i would get it twice as bad on gear, so the nolva is an insurance policy. If the gyno gets worse i might try some letro.

A question on letro, is there a big estrogen rebound if i take it for a week or two at the end of my cycle? I will be running a pct but im interested, because i know aromasin does not rebound because its a suicider.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You can get away with just the nolva. If its gyno with water retention and bloating (which I doubt with prop) then adex as needed.

Gyno isnt from the prop... well not yet at least, i've had gyno for years, but at a small extent, and that is just from my natural test levels, so i know im prone to gyno, so im not taking chances.

Acne to be honest is quite bad, well from my perspective, water retention is very minimal. I would just like to get rid of the acne. Adex is out of the question unless i find a cheaper source, its ridiculous how much it costs. Im aiming at low dose letro or aromasin

Thread Information