Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Test E every 3.5days?

Ok when i started reading this board few months ago for my first cycle i was told you have to pin test every 3.5 days. And so i did, and im planning on continueing this for my upcoming cycle. test e/deca .

I just read another post that said test cyp you shot twice a week. SO does this 3.5 days only apply to certain types or all types of test?

Havent seen many rescent post of cycles that people are pinning every 3.5 days.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    If your using test E or cyp every 3.5 days is fine the frequency of injections depends on the ester,if you were using test p which has a short ester then ed or eod is when you would inject

Yeah thats what i thought but like i said its been a long time since ive seen anyone post that they are pinning every 3.5 days.

Thanks for the help sigman, im going to continue my 3.5 schedule.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    No problem bro

U don't need to be that intricate with long acting test as long as u take a couple time a week it should keep pretty level concentrations in your blood.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Ok when i started reading this board few months ago for my first cycle i was told you have to pin test every 3.5 days. And so i did, and im planning on continueing this for my upcoming cycle. test e/deca .

I just read another post that said test cyp you shot twice a week. SO does this 3.5 days only apply to certain types or all types of test?

I'm confused by your question, every 3.5 days is exactly twice a week. what exactly are you asking?

cybernox is offline Associate Member

First thing you need to clear yourself with what exactly test E and C are.

Both are from same family:

Testosterone Cypionate
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Cypionate

Testosterone Enanthate
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Next, there is really no difference in both. You can use any. There is no difference or different directions in using E or C.

You are just confused with Enanthate and Cypionate .

Bottomline: Test is Test.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Well if you can't do it 2x a week...then try every 3.5 days....lol

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    And if you can't do it every 3.5 days.... then try twice a week lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

With TEST CYP or ENAN you can get by with every 5-7 days easily.

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    With TEST CYP or ENAN you can get by with every 5-7 days easily.
    Esti Roman?

Ok i know 3.5
    Last edited by Sfla80; 12-13-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Ok i know 3.5 days is twice a week, and my question was why dont i see anyone posting that they are pinning twice a week.....i just saw a post that said exactly this..."unless your using test c your pinning twice a week" I know 3.5 is two times a week, i was just quoteing what i read!

That is the reason for this post.

Im am asking if it matters what test you are using,..so test is test......pin 2x a week then...

Why was that so difficult....?

Sigman understood me.....sorry for the post....i guess im just a dumb newbie

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ok, well although I still don't understand what your quote means, I see lots of people saying they are pinning every 3.5 days. in any even the ester (or lack of) will determine injection frequency. test suspension should be shot multiple times a day. test prop should be shot every day, eod at most. test e or c are fine twice a week.

stpete is offline Banned
    He's referring to a post he saw somewhere, and i hope it's not here.
    OP- They were actually referring to test prop. Not cyp. And could you please post that for the rest of us to see?

Ok i know 3.5 days is twice a week, and my question was why dont i see anyone posting that they are pinning twice a week.....i just saw a post that said exactly this..."unless your using test c your pinning twice a week" I know 3.5 is two times a week, i was just quoteing what i read!

That is the reason for this post.

Im am asking if it matters what test you are using,..so test is test......pin 2x a week then...

Why was that so difficult....?

Sigman understood me.....sorry for the post....i guess im just a dumb newbie
    I did tried to clear you out. But I guess you have a habit of skipping replies.

Quote Originally Posted by cybernox View Post
    I did tried to clear you out. But I guess you have a habit of skipping replies.
    I did see your reply and i did look at those links. I have seen them before. My problem is i believe everything i read here from you guys. And the problem with that, alot of people here have different opions on things. So that was the reason for my post to see everyones thoughts.

Let me find the thread and ill copy what was read by me before

I did see your reply and i did look at those links. I have seen them before. My problem is i believe everything i read here from you guys. And the problem with that, alot of people here have different opions on things. So that was the reason for my post to see everyones thoughts.

Let me find the thread and ill copy what was read by me before
    ah ok. I'll wait for that thread.

Thread Information