Thread: First Cycle

Monster12 is offline New Member

Red face First Cycle

Alright so I'm about to start my first cycle. I'm 19 6'3" 205 lbs. Ive been training hard for a 4 years. For my first cycle I intend to use Susteplex 325, and shoot 1cc(325mg of test) E3D's for 12 weeks and then PCT with Clomid. Any comments would be appreciated

You are way too young man and a bit underweight for your height. I'm sure you could gain some more muscle with a solid diet. Do you have one?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Too young, No Nolva, To much test for first time.

i know i may be young but im already set on doing it. i have a clean diet with a sufficient amount of clean protein and carbs. what would you suggest for a dosage?

Raziel is offline Junior Member
    waaaay too young for gear man. I know thats not what you want to hear, but you have to understand everyone telling you not to use yet really does have your best interest in mind. If you really focus on training, rest, and diet for now, by the time you get to gear, you will see way more results. Don't short change yourself by pining too early, good luck to you!

I appreciate all of your interest in my health and believe me i know that im too young to be doing it. But i have had some medical issues that effected my testosterone levels so i have been on testosterone replacement therapy for 3 years now.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I shoot EOD when i use that plex 325.

Raziel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster12 View Post
    I appreciate all of your interest in my health and believe me i know that im too young to be doing it. But i have had some medical issues that effected my testosterone levels so i have been on testosterone replacement therapy for 3 years now.
    well if you are dead set on doing it, I would advise that you at least fill your TRT doc on what you are going to do. Best of luck to you man.

Thread Information