HustlerBrah is offline Banned

longest time you've waited for test levels to peak? (all esters)

how u doin guys,

i know it's a general timeline of 3 days for prop to kick in and 3-5 weeks for longer esters such as cyp and etanthate.

just wondering from PERSONAL experiences how long was it until you felt the test and started noticing results into your cycle?

Personally i didn't feel my first cycle of prop kick in till about week 1 and then it peaked mid week 2, it was definently prop cause it hurt like a biatch and i trust my source.

thing is i'm on my second cycle now of test cyp andi t's been about 3 weeks and 2-3 days now,i'm yet to experience elevated test levels, (well notice them atleast) , workouts haveb een gettin slightly better but this coujld be frmo my surplus of calories i'm on about 3500-3200

on about 93kg now and 14-17% either i've put on smoe fat or i'm carryin some nice water weight, mid workouts i look great, other then that i look pudgy and bloated.

so yeah what test did you run and when did it kick in nicely for you?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sust and test e seem to kick in well around wk 7-8 for me, sust alot more noticable, on the pudgy note, you may have a bit of excess to lose m8

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    sust and test e seem to kick in well around wk 7-8 for me, sust alot more noticable, on the pudgy note, you may have a bit of excess to lose m8
    i looked better before i started the cycle though that's the thing... but like i said midworkouts i look solid pumped and full.

you could be right, which on that note i will up my cardio, just waiting for more input

week 7-8? that's alot of waiting time bro....alot of waiting time...

i plan on running the cycle for 12 weeks, but if my test peaks at around the week 4-5 mark i'll think of extending it to 16 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HustlerBrah View Post
    i looked better before i started the cycle though that's the thing... but like i said midworkouts i look solid pumped and full.

you could be right, which on that note i will up my cardio, just waiting for more input

week 7-8? that's alot of waiting time bro....alot of waiting time...

i plan on running the cycle for 12 weeks, but if my test peaks at around the week 4-5 mark i'll think of extending it to 16 weeks.
    yeah pisses me off. u cud be holding water mate, we all natural or on gear look beta while training, just blood engorged in the muscle, fook ilook like a tank but it smoothes out an hour later, secret is to rip it out a bit. im a 16.5st plifter and worked in a gym with i guy who was a 11.5st bodybuilder but ripped to bits, he looked much larger than me!

yeah pisses me off. u cud be holding water mate, we all natural or on gear look beta while training, just blood engorged in the muscle, fook ilook like a tank but it smoothes out an hour later, secret is to rip it out a bit. im a 16.5st plifter and worked in a gym with i guy who was a 11.5st bodybuilder but ripped to bits, he looked much larger than me!
    good point made declan, cheers on the input mate!

open to everyone elses input too !! come on guys!

Hamma Head is offline Junior Member
    I usually notice test e and deca kicking in around week 3, strength way up and insane stamina. I always kick thing off with d bol.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    week 7-8? man ur gear must be shit

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Sust=2 weeks at most. By week 7 I am flying.

The longest I have had to wait is about 4 weeks with a low dose test e cycle.

bumpin guys

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    week 4-5 i notice strength increases and huge aggression/energy in the gym

especially when i do deadlifts, shrugs etc with heavy weight, my hand grip and aggression when i grab that bar for a set is just through the roof

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    week 4-5 i notice strength increases and huge aggression/energy in the gym

especially when i do deadlifts, shrugs etc with heavy weight, my hand grip and aggression when i grab that bar for a set is just through the roof
    i love that feeling

kloan is offline Junior Member
    i notice the good feelings in a week or two, increased energy and aggression within another couple weeks, but things dont really start to get going til 7 weeks in (test enth).

fml 7 weeks on eth!

dayummmmmmmm!!!

so much for 3 weeks in ey

NMacFar is offline Member
    I take my 4th shot of sust tonight so I will let you know!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    week 7-8? man ur gear must be shit
    nope, good legit organon, wen i say kick in, i mean proper kick in, i do notice a bit with sust frm wk4 but not enuf to call fantastic

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It could be in my head but it seems to start the magic at week 3 for me on cyp and enanthate , but typically the best part of the cycle is still weeks 8+

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It could be in my head but it seems to start the magic at week 3 for me on cyp and enanthate, but typically the best part of the cycle is still weeks 8+
    Hmmm week 5 and beyond seems to be the best answer from everyone....

i spoke to ranging, he rekons week 4 and beyond are the best, even with a slight frontload.

definently going to use prop as a kickstart next time.

3 1/2 weeks in and all i can say is recovery abilities are gettin slightly better that's about it...and i've piut on 3kg which most would say is water/fat but i'd say looks clearly like fat , even with my diet tuned in :S

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Long ester test about 2-4 weeks...

Thread Information