Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cvictorg is offline New Member

Why do humans use steroids developed for animals?

Veterinarian medications are not intended for human consumption! They are designed for animal receptor sites which will also work in humans, but much of it is wasted due to the fact that the molecule is floating around looking to attach itself to something that isn't there.

Many people develop flu like symptoms on Equipoise .

The dreaded Tren cough.

So - again - why take steroids designed for animals.

Winstrol V (stanozol) was created to help underwegh dogs and cats recover from wasting diseases and other debilitations that cause them to lose 1/3 of their mass weight or more.

Are you a dog or cat??

Equipoise (boldenone undecyclenate) was created SPECIFICALLY for equine use. Often used in racehorses to increase performance during training phases, EQ increases red blood cell production, thereby increasing oxygen uptake.

Are you a horse??

Finaplix pellets (trenbolone acetate) were developed as an androgen for cattle and livestock to, essentially, produce as much meat as possible prior to slaughter?

Are you a cow??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just because it was designed for animals doesnt mean anything. It works well on us so why not?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    you do realize many many drugs were originally made for animals then found to have beneficial effects for humans. Obviously quality standards are higher but the drug doesnt change

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    because they work
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cvictorg View Post
    Veterinarian medications are not intended for human consumption! They are designed for animal receptor sites which will also work in humans, but much of it is wasted due to the fact that the molecule is floating around looking to attach itself to something that isn't there.

The dreaded Tren cough.

Winstrol V (stanozol) was created to help underwegh dogs and cats recover from wasting diseases and other debilitations that cause them to lose 1/3 of their mass weight or more.

Are you a dog or cat??

Equipoise (boldenone undecyclenate) was created SPECIFICALLY for equine use. Often used in racehorses to increase performance during training phases, EQ increases red blood cell production, thereby increasing oxygen uptake.

Are you a horse??

Finaplix pellets (trenbolone acetate) were developed as an androgen for cattle and livestock to, essentially, produce as much meat as possible prior to slaughter?

Are you a cow??
    dont see your point here, are you against AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    you see his earlier post about all of us taking to much and how all huge dudes take small unsafe cycles? haha

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    After I started taking animal steroids i could jump really high gates and I had a huge appetite to eat grass, I would sh1t in the middle of the street or anywhere what took my fancy, I grew hair all over my body and i would fuk openly in public with anyone with a pulse....I think you are on to something here

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Dammit marcus...

i just spit water all over my laptop...im sending u the bill if this thing takes a shvt on me..

shit in the middle of the street................lol

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    why u on this site man? dont come here with this BS!

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    After I started taking animal steroids i could jump really high gates and I had a huge appetite to eat grass, I would sh1t in the middle of the street or anywhere what took my fancy, I grew hair all over my body and i would fuk openly in public with anyone with a pulse....I think you are on to something here
    nice!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    you do realize many many drugs were originally made for animals then found to have beneficial effects for humans. Obviously quality standards are higher but the drug doesnt change
    THe drug would have to go thru 3 pahses of testing and then be approved by the FDA for use by humans - the drug did indeed change in some way - it was modified for human use

-Ender- is offline Not Retired

The dreaded Tren cough.

Are you a dog or cat??

Are you a horse??

Are you a cow??

One might consider that the makeup of one mammal is very similar to that of another. Ergo; effects would be similar.

Also, I have a question for you:
    Have you ever eaten a cow?

Not against AAS at all - but let me ask you something - if some huge dude at the gym told you the secret to getting big was drinking a gallon of horse piss a week - would you do it??

Animal steroids are meant for animals - plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    One might consider that the makeup of one mammal is very similar to that of another. Ergo; effects would be similar.

Also, I have a question for you:
    Have you ever eaten a cow?
    For the last several years I have only eaten grass fed beef given no hormones or drugs

Not against AAS at all - but let me ask you something - if some huge dude at the gym told you the secret to getting big was drinking a gallon of horse piss a week - would you do it??

what flavor..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For the last several years I have only eaten grass fed beef given no hormones or drugs
    Whats the point? take out your tampon already.

Don't spread rumor, you've never even met me.

you see his earlier post about all of us taking to much and how all huge dudes take small unsafe cycles? haha
    Compare the top bodybuilders from the 60's and 70's to the top guys today - who has b***h tits, gh gut, etc., etc.,

So - the doses have gone way way up and yeah the cycles are probably unsafe

I posted a cycle reported from pro's in the 60's and 70's and it wasnt even remotely close to what you posted.

how long have you been drinking pee?
    Stats?

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    This is going to be interesting. Subscribed the thread and waiting for the action to start.

Blog Entries

dont be silly, they are derived from syth test, and oh, i have a brain thanks very much

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hes just a anti AAS poster,, come of fellas
    winstrol is also prescribed by doctors fkn idiot

dont be silly, they are derived from syth test, and oh, i have a brain thanks very much
    ^X2

Boldenone was synthesized in an attempt to create a long-acting injectable Dianabol (Methandrostenolone ), but in reality Equipoise acts nothing like Dianabol. The muscular gains made on a Boldenone cycle are usually slow and steady, resulting in quaility sustainable muscle, whereas Dianabol is a faster acting steroid designed for immediate weight gain.
    (i know this opens the EQ debate, but this is stateing design outcome)
    Last edited by -Ender-; 12-14-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    wasnt early forms of test extracted from the corpse of Mister Ed, after the sleeping pill over dose?

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    So are u against the use of steroids for cosmetic reasons( testosterone , oxandrolone, turinabol ) or are u agains steroids initially designed for animals to be used for cosmetic reasons( the ones u named above ) and if so ... What are your intentions when you posting this?

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Truth be known vet drugs are made with extreme care and sanitation animals are important,hell worth more than people.

Blog Entries
    lol, just seen afew of his posts, oh dear

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    So are u against the use of steroids for cosmetic reasons( testosterone, oxandrolone, turinabol) or are u agains steroids initially designed for animals to be used for cosmetic reasons( the ones u named above ) and if so ... What are your intentions when you posting this?
    its called stiring the turds......his intentions i mean....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    All the op has displayed is the ability to cut and paste other's ideas while not having the knowledge or experience to even know what he's talking about. He's just another type of troll, he is here to stir up heated debates over ridiculous subjects.
    Go away troll.

op would u be kind enough to reply ?

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Because we are what we eat...?

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Do we have someone on roid who looks like this:

and can do This to OP :

Oh Yea. I remember. Mods.
    Last edited by cybernox; 12-14-2009 at 04:14 PM.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    All the op has displayed is the ability to cut and paste other's ideas while not having the knowledge or experience to even know what he's talking about. He's just another type of troll, he is here to stir up heated debates over ridiculous subjects.
    Go away troll.
    put the hammer down LMAO

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member

The dreaded Tren cough.

Are you a dog or cat??

Are you a horse??

Are you a cow??

Who F%^cking cares if its animal grade or human grade it does the same fu***ng thing

urbanbody is offline Member
    He's a cop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    So are u against the use of steroids for cosmetic reasons( testosterone, oxandrolone, turinabol) or are u agains steroids initially designed for animals to be used for cosmetic reasons( the ones u named above ) and if so ... What are your intentions when you posting this?
    I research things a great deal - I just don't think it doesn't make any sense to take steroids designed for animals - I'm not against the taking of steroids at all - in fact I just finished a cycle of Test Prop and EQ - but it just struck me as strange to be taking a drug designed for animals - also reading up about people getting flu like symptoms on EQ and the Tren cough.

That's one reason women have so many problems with conventional hormone replacement therapy - because they're prescribed - among other things - Premarin - which is derived from pregnant mare piss!!

So this drug caused massive problems because the receptors it was designed to act upon were equine not human - just like EQ (for example)

I just think that - if we're going to use AAS we try to use the ones with the LEAST side effects

If I've offended anyone here - I apoloize - like I said - I'm just doing research - and as I was taught in school the only stupid questions ae the ones that aren't asked.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    He's a cop!!!
    You could not be farther from the truth - and by what logic do you derive that conclusion

Blog Entries
    I research things a great deal - I just don't think it doesn't make any sense to take steroids designed for animals - I'm not against the taking of steroids at all - in fact I just finished a cycle of Test Prop and EQ - but it just struck me as strange to be taking a drug designed for animals - also reading up about people getting flu like symptoms on EQ and the Tren cough.

That's one reason women have so many problems with conventional hormone replacement therapy - because they're prescribed - among other things - Premarin - which is derived from pregnant mare piss!!

So this drug caused massive problems because the receptors it was designed to act upon were equine not human - just like EQ (for example)

I just think that - if we're going to use AAS we try to use the ones with the LEAST side effects

If I've offended anyone here - I apoloize - like I said - I'm just doing research - and as I was taught in school the only stupid questions ae the ones that aren't asked.
    hmm, we all do and 99% dont report any serious side effects

Can you back up ur claim about preemarin ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information