Kevinjg is offline Associate Member

Smile Home made roids!!!

I know this guy at the gym, been on the juice a few months, the stuff he's using is home made from a good friend of his. I was thinking of getting some as i've seen the results on him since he started to take it.

Question for you UK guys. If i did grab some of this stuff how can i get it tested??? I don't mind paying for it privately? Any ideas??? Thanks

I No before you say it i wont buy it and give it to you to test first!lol

Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not just find another source, I wouldnt trust someone elses homebrew myself.

SIKK is offline Junior Member
    lol.. i agree with redz. i got 4 sources asking in the gym and knowing what im talking about. and later on gym workout they gave me there number

I have a few sources........Used a few brands. I had some nice Test on my last cycle my Test levels was 152 5 times the normal range for my age. Always nice to try something new though

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinjg View Post
    I have a few sources........Used a few brands. I had some nice Test on my last cycle my Test levels was 152 5 times the normal range for my age. Always nice to try something new though
    Try something new ?. Come on be serious. You dont want to fu*k with your body ??

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Why not just find another source, I wouldnt trust someone elses homebrew myself.
    I agree cuz you never know how well it is dosed

What ever you take your taking a chance aren't u! I know this guy, he swears by it! I would like to try something new!!! The question I was asking do u know where i can get stuff tested even If i had to pay for it????????????

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    one of the mods here posted something about a place where u test them being raided...so I wouldnt run the chance of testing anything...and truly man...if Im brewing I brew for myself...the minute I start brewing for others Ur not going to be as picky as sterilizing everything and filtering and being clean...and whatever .maybe *sniz* oops some boger in the vial...or something like that..not bashing your friend but u know what i mean if u make ur own stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinjg View Post
    What ever you take your taking a chance aren't u! I know this guy, he swears by it! I would like to try something new!!! The question I was asking do u know where i can get stuff tested even If i had to pay for it????????????
    personaly bro i dont take chances i know 100% without a doubt the gear i get is real its ur own body tho do with it as you want

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedHammerd View Post
    personaly bro i dont take chances i know 100% without a doubt the gear i get is real its ur own body tho do with it as you want
    Nobody knows 100% about their gear!!!!!!! Even if you get powders it could be cut with something. Sad, but today their is just no 100% for our gear.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    Nobody knows 100% about their gear!!!!!!! Even if you get powders it could be cut with something. Sad, but today their is just no 100% for our gear.
    thats true there is alot of fakes going around i stick with the same lab that i know is pretty reliable other than that i agree with u there bro

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedHammerd View Post
    thats true there is alot of fakes going around i stick with the same lab that i know is pretty reliable other than that i agree with u there bro
    Ya def sux

I'll get a vial of each. and get it tested first. Just need to try and find out where this can be done?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesnt seem to be anywhere doing steroid testing these days.

Thread Information